Yankanich letter

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So he has chosen his friends (the stepford men) to run the sales group - reminiscent of the Nosenzo days. Great move!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was Ramler one of the group? Maybe we can get him to come back. That would be so nice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens to Scott? All the years he worked so hard and this is the thanks he gets?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not exactly a blow for diversity. Not a single female? Must be nice to be a good old boy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do pro sports teams have enough diversity for you? That what gets a player signed?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on. You think they let JY (or any RVP) make these decisions by themselves?

It will be interesting to see how much authority they give the Stepford Men the OP refers to hire/fire the directors reporting to them. I think it will be obvious based on the outcome.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's not much diversity across the company in sales management....at least on a senior level. So much for that message from our top leaders.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be a disaster, these guys will come in with the mentality that if the reps make 15-20 calls per day then magically they will get the business. They will completely ignore the fact that reps are unhappy because the comp plan is terrible and their is not incentive to work hard. These guys will be the final nail in the coffin for Quest. When will we get leaders who value their reps instead of making sure the top shareholders get to go on their exotic vacation on time. These guys will again believe less service will drive growth.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a lawsuit for that. Oh wait, JY has been named in 3 of them so far. Quest should get a clue, he just might be part if the problem, not the solution.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he is named in three lawsuits, doesn't that suggest a pattern?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it would suggest that Quest does the same thing over and over expecting different results each time. If one clown screws up, get another from the same package. Don't get anyone that knows anything about this industry or has an original thought, let alone someone who isn't afraid to tell management when they are screwing up!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JY has his buddy running NY Metro...JB is a joke..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JB? Syracuse was too competive to win in but I'm sure ny metro will be no match for his strategically nimble mind, unless the tall buildings distract him

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I put my waffle in the toaster but the power went off. I had to cook it in the toaster oven. Hope you enjoyed wasting your time reading this. And of course...hope this helps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it was a good reminder as to what the outcome was with JY and some of his boys.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the power went off how did you cook your waffle in the toaster oven? Proves you are a total moron!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess running New York and New Jersey was not a piece of cake after all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor guy got caught up in his own delusions and dragged his then egomaniacal DSM's, now SD's/ESD's, into his make believe world.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad guy but let his ego get the best of him.