Year End

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2017 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, Philip, how are things going for you? The most amazing thing is you actually manage to keep your CEO job. Results should show the truth in the long run, but it will be too late for Merz at that point.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go home MM you troll and keep your posts to the Valeant board. Ever hear of the concept of moving on? We all happily did once you got booted!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actions do speak louder than words.
    How was the year Philip? How is Neocutis doing? Ulthera?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares? PB will have 1 more year if he is lucky. After that the company will be sold.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully you're right.
    PB runs Merz like a fascist state...those who tell the truth, are threats, and must be expelled...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time will tell but not much to buy. Keep up the good work

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Multi Million dollar loses in every BU. True. Get ready for Merz NA to be sold.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz won't make it. Failed geographic expansion, ill fated acquisitions and incompetent leaders.
    It will cost Philip his job...hopefully sooner than later.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I don't think this is too far off base. How in the world do you hire a Pres/CEO who just squandered hundreds of millions of dollar at ALPHAEON and who's about to file for bankruptcy? Not to mention the company is now being sued for patent theft. This should be interesting to watch unfold.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz is the only place where totally incompetent succeed. Philip and the Board would not survive at a reputable company, their level of incompetence would not be tolerated. Hence, this is the only place where these people survive eliminating any threat.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude get over yourself. Do you even work here? If so, have you even spent a day in the field talking to customers lately? Or have you spent all your time hiding behind your computer being a keyboard critic vs. doing your job?

This guy has a great reputation in the industry and customers. I got a call from an account I've never been able to see that said she wants to take a new look at Xeomin since he joined Merz. Good things are coming from what I hear, I hope if you work here you'll leave as I don't want to work with people that get their rocks off hiding behind anonymous posts that are nothing but negative and lack reality.

How many times in the past two years has it been reported here that someone is aware we are on the verge of being sold?! Grow up or go work at a pharma company selling to PCP's, those reps are all really happy...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't bet on an easy road ahead but hope it works out. Besides, being sold would not be a good roi for the family at this point unless R Grant can raise some cash

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He may be good with customers but a clueless failure as CEO.
    Let's start a list of achievements. Anyone ???!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He may be good with customers but a clueless failure as CEO.
    Let's start a list of achievements. Anyone ???!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless failure as CEO? WTF, he's been here like 3-4 months. I worked at Allergan for several years, so here's a list from someone who was actually there and knows what the hell they are talking about vs this idiotic poster. Launched Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm and Loyalty programs that are a complete pain in the butt to sell against. Enjoying selling against Allergan? He built that team. Best leader I've ever worked under, and am thrilled he's with us. Do you even know him? Or are you just som3ne he fired because of your lazy, incompetent, and pathetic attitude? If so, I hope you're not with us now as you'll definitely experience the same again!!!

Let's hear your list of grand achievements now Mr. Bigshot! Let me start for you - clueless asshole that needs to get a life...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God forbid someone actually posts something positive about a person on this site - you should be banned from CP for life for this breach of compliance!! I come here with a cocktail to laugh at the stupidity and people bashing from anonymous posters here and on competitor boards! Sure a class act of people in Pharma...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can he make Xeomin last longer than 2 months?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The clueless CEO is the CEO of Merz, Philip Burchard, not the US CEO, who seems to be a decent guy.
    Why does Merz have two CEO's?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please read the thread!!!!! It is about Philip B the CEO of Merz. He's been screwing this company up for the last 4-5 years:(