YEAR of the FIELD

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 23, 2020 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to do great things for the field.. we appreciate gift cards for movies, ice cream an extra day off BUT how about instead.........start by caring where we spend 90% of our day ... The CAR

company car choices are below par here.
    Either offer an allowance or please step it up.
    Do you care about our quality of life day to day and safety? the cheapest models are offered here!
    Just look at what other companies offer.. Amgen.. Volvo, Upgraded Subaru’s
    Novo.. Traverse, Acadia
    JNJ.. Volvo, Terrain
    Biohaven.. Volvo
    Abbie... Pathfinder
    BI.. Volkswagen
    I could give you more and more examples!!
    And they aren’t stripped down models
    It’s a diragrace that I can’t even fit my marketing materials in my trunk because it’s so small and on the highway I pray I don’t get hit by a truck!!! Shameful!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good News! I believe all of those companies are actually hiring. Perhaps you should go there to seek out your automotive fortunes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez. Why do you have to be a jerk? I think the person is right. They aren’t saying they want to leave based on auto needs but if you truly want to make the field team feel rewarded how about taking a look at the company car package.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are another self entitled traditional conservative, right?

Grow up and stop it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a Bernie Bro anything free is fine. We work hard and have a right to be safe. Get some self worth Skippy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how bad were your regional CV meetings? One of the most pathetic displays of unprofessionalism I’ve seen in quite a while.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbass. The “Bernie-Bros” are Russian bots

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll take the 7-10% 401k gift that everyone over 40 gets over an upgraded car. If you can't see the big picture and things that matter than you should go and try to work for one of those companies. Most pharma companies offer cars just like us and they also only match 4-6% on 401k. They certainly don't give RSU at raise time.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. Do your research on other pharma/ Biotech companies and what they offer...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no I’m right. I have friends everywhere and only Amgen tops Novartis.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not 7-10% over 40. Try 5.25 for 35-44, I believe and the increasing. I know that Merck offers something similar.

That being said, I think our vehicle options do suck in terms of comfort. For those of us with large territories, it can get quite painful. If you want a better car, do what many others have done. Get a doctor to fill out the form from HR saying you have back or neck or hip problems so you can get a better car.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company really should offer a reimbursement program, that way people get to choose and drive what they want. Of course then people would bitch that the reimbursement rates are inadequate. There’s always going to be a group of whiners no matter what

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

35-44 5.25%
    45-54 7.25%
    55+ 10%

Unheard of. Plus you get an automatic 2%. So it is over 7% if you are over 35 years old.

If a car is so important to you good complain on a Facebook moms group or do what every other person does buy one.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be bold! Increase 401k contribution by 1.5% to automatic 3.5% and new company car choices.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about you moron. They are not bots.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that the new cardio hospital reps are getting upgraded cars? I heard traverse or Explorer is amongst the choices???

What about the rest of us!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You shut up COWARD! Big tough guy hiding behind his keyboard.