Yearly target bonus

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2012 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a call from a recruiter about a position. . What is target yearly bonus and total comp? Thanks for feedback.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

130+ base/750 car allowance/60,000 yearly bonus. Be careful....great product but management has turned over so many times........

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crooked place. massive class action suits against them and gold. possible federal investigations. they still harbor gold.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lawsuit also claims that several insiders within Dendreon sold shares of the company while the price was artificially inflated, including Mitchell H. Gold, the company’s Chief Executive Officer and President, who sold 128,000 shares for $4.84 million, SEC records show.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$130K base and $60K is a lot for a pharma job...Do you think that is a sustainable comp plan? Pharma reps aren't usually getting paid that much

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is making that kind of money here. Except maybe
    Mitch, and he got the boot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter said top 10% is making $250K plus. Any truth to that???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dendreon is a very innovative company. Do not let disgruntle employees sway you. They pay great, you are the CEO of your own domain, it is challenging but if you can speak simple basic data you can do this. It is a safe and effective treatment. You owe it to yourself to talk to the hiring manager and you can easily make 200K, with a nice car allowance and great new leaders.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great new leaders that use the word "lumpiness"? How long can this "pay great" continue? Expenses MUST be cut at some point. How long can there be such a large "spread" for physicians? How long can the rebates continue? By "innovative" do you mean clueless? Corrupt? How far behind is the competition? Don't be swayed by the 10% who say they are making 250k. They are "selling the spread" like PF and RR told them to.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's nothing like pharma.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people at the bottom are always upset and complaining. Chances are they have been complainers all their life. I'm not saying that bad things didn't happen but at the end of the day, customers want this product because it is a major advancement. I think there are too many people who thought this job was going to be a lay-up. When it turned out that this company suffered from the same issues all companies have to deal with during a first-time commercial launch, a lot a people realized they were in over their head.

It's time to put on the big boy pants and let's move on. Again, not saying bad things didn't happen but what's the alternative?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most new product launches dont have federal crimes commited by upper management.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just listened to the earnings call. JJ intro left out an important piece of JD career puzzel. I wonder why he does not tell the investement world that JD worked for Abraxis. AS OP pointed out, there is definitely some non disclosure here. Please look at JDs linked in page. No mention of Abraxis either. There are many ex-Abraxis folks on our team who all worked with Joe for 5 awful months. Does he get a pass on Abraxis job? I wonder why HR isnt looking into this and I will guess no background check was done. That is what happens you let CEOs make hiring decisions.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/567681-dendreon-s-ceo-discusses-q1-2012-results-earnings-call-transcript?source=thestreet

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, what are you smoking? Seriously?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is not smoking anything. That is Ranieri or someone else from management. There isn't a person outside of management that coukld possibly say anything good about this cesspool of corruption and greed and fraud.