You’re an idiot if you still work here

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2017 at 6:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much focus on statistics from management that doesn't understand, or act upon, the information being generated. I watch day after day having to roll numbers out. This takes up so much time for almost zero benefit. From my perspective to one knows what they are doing and generates numbers to substantiate their job function, CYA to the Nth degree. Numbers add up to nothing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stomach ache returns about 2 this afternoon when you start thinking about working tomorrow. Ugh.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check out the ELT/HR responses to employee comments on Glassdoor. Typical BS, they did not listen and don't care

Employee: All the blame is placed on the lower levels and leadership does not take responsibility

ELT Response: Thank you for your feedback. We agree we have friendly and hard-working employees, and we value a culture of accountability at all levels. Thank you for sharing your perspective. Your feedback will help us to continuously improve our employee experience

Translation: We are going to blame you, get used to it and shut your piehole.

Employee: The company name is "Alcami". This is the absolute worst name for a pharma company. There are no telescopes being made by a company called "Astrolagi" because that would be ridiculous and people who are passionate about astronomy would know better. Change the name to anything else and see 1000% increase in profits overnight guaranteed.

ELT Response: Thank you for taking the time share your feedback. We are pleased to hear you view your time at Alcami as a positive experience that contributed to your professional growth. We wish you the best in your new position and future endeavors

Translation: We know who you are and are going to fire you for speaking out

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People finding their legs and leaving at the height of the year end roll up of numbers. From the conversations you can tell those left behind won't be staying behind for long. Shit does run down hill and the poor sould left holding the bag are now in it up to their chins.

Corporate assholes scratching themselves wondering why they reap what they sow. The last three who have left will be hard, if not impossible, to replace. The word is out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be AA pharma.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This dumpster fire is such a screwed up mess, I am leaving ASAP. Qwality chemical pays less but is near by and less stress

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pace and Wilmington Pharma also have slots open.
    Turns my stomach whenever the "ELT" shows up. They clearly do not believe the lies they spread. So friendly hiding the knives behinds their backs.

8. Abc124

Abc124 new user

I work at pk’s new place. It’s amazing to read these forms. History repeats its self.

9. Abc124

Abc124 new user

Edit... pw’s place.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it amazing that working for Pat W would be a step up!! Avista is a shit hole too, but you are only ankle deep not up to your neck.

He is part of the reason this place is so very screwed up. PW was the one that turned AAI into a commodity business. PW is the one who gutted biopharmaceuticals. PW is the one who did the deal with Cambridge Major so he could exercise his stock options and exit with the cash. Ancient history but: PW tried to do several other deals before the CM acquisition, merging with the Talecris plasma business was just one of his failed attempts.

PW was a pirate SK is a fascist nazi a-hole. The next one will be worse if history continues to play out the way it has

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Stevie isn't a Nazi, they were good at planning! But he is very proud to be an asshole.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Masaharu Homma reincarnated = Carson S.

Look it up!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brother from another mother!
    March on, peon!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am tired of walking. Can we take a rest?

Yes, SK will bayonet you and you can have a nice long rest.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut that mouth! Get marching!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So rude....what you meant to say was "Shut that c&^k holster"

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop it, Ted.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Chad, right?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, Chad is a Christian. He just needs a mirror.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, all smiles and pictures, nice sayings on his walls. What a great guy!