You are fired - New Year greetings from Allergan

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2018 at 2:53 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

http://alph.st/p90f71e5
    During the earnings call in last November, when an analyst asked whether Allergan will split or sell its businesses, Brent Saunders said "No". He was also saying the company is planning a strategy "... they're difficult decisions, but those are the things that leadership needs to do..."

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you know what leadership needed to do. I think they should fire themselves for their poor performance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, you were being paid for doing nothing really. Did you think that was going to last? Now is a time to roll up your sleeves and get another job time to work your ass off line most others. Welcome to the grownup work

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like someone who was denied entrance into the greatest club on Earth....As for me, well I'll just take it easy the next few months while I remain on the payroll, and continue to get well compensated for sleeping in late, going to the gym/movies/playing videogames/banging my girlfriend; except now I don't have to actually pretend I'm making calls...Eventually, a recruiter for another pharmaceutical company will call me, and I will dazzle him/her with my well rehearsed "career story", and go on through the interview process where I will present the same "manufactured" rankings & accomplishments that helped land my previous gigs, and I will ultimately receive my offer letter -probably for even more money- and life will continue to be easy, and rewarding....Now, go back to rolling up your sleeves, and busting your ass for minimal wages at your "grown up" job; I'm sure your Sunday shift is about to start..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure many perform just like you and at some point will be exposed. You'll grow up sometime! Too bad pharma doesnt have a better system to identify losers like you. So much excessive dead weight fueling costly pharma from running more efficiently.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Loser"?... That's funny... I'm definitely not a loser; in just a lot smarter than you. The fact is, you would take one of these pharma jobs in a New York minute except you don't have the pedigree to qualify, so you're stuck working much harder for much less money...Yeah, you're the grown up..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t hate in this guy cause he’s got it figured out. Allergan’s stupid POD system with 4 drugs weighted at 25% create this type of atmosphere anyway.
    Tell me what the motivation is for me? Ok I have some small market drugs that require a ton of attention and need to be the focus of every call but I also have other drugs that need attention too. Problem is the time we get is very limited so we basically get to make one quick point about 1 drug.
    Now I also have several partners that affect my ranking, pay and FCR which is a joke. So when you want to start your day how can you honestly feel it makes a difference any way?
    I mean lots of pods also work with 4 iron wood reps that don’t come to our meeting or even follow the same strategy and can often times say things differently than we do and it makes all of us look less credible.
    Selling 4 drugs where you get paid 25% on each...pffftt can’t make much commission doing that with all that crossover in reps too.
    Go through the motions, get your signs, sling around the latest company buzz words (my favorite was wordsmithing gmafb). Then hope things go your way. Or bust your ass and hope things go your way. Your choice

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The list of growing managers and companies that think pharma reps are lazy deadbeats is growing. It is common knowledge. Use your story and fake rankings and whatever. You are already branded a dumb pharma turd. That stink will follow you everywhere

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful, but if I can't find work, no biggie; that's why I married an Obstetrician - No so dumb now, eh?..

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Solidarity. Us smart ones married well ;)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until she dumps you for a hot young ambitious stud.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who got laid off?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some have already been let go!! If you know then speak up.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know names; but heard a rumor that Irvine was hit very hard this morning. So much for not touching Botox lol

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whole derm team gone too

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all of derm? Medical? Aesthetics?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medicinal Chemistry is done!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As was said multiple times, its a matter of time before Botox leaves Irvine and today should send a strong message that its just a matter of time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the buzz? Have any RD's found out? Specialty DM's? Territory changes? Spill it Melvin!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entire medical derm division gone