You are fired - New Year greetings from Allergan

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2018 at 2:53 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couple of RD’s gone. Couple of VP’s, entire regions done away with.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If my manager gets let go I will resign. It will be the wrong decision and he doesn't deserve that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What regions were dissolved

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All,

Keep a cool head in these difficult times. Don't do or say anything you might regret later.

If you need to vent, do so outside of work. HR and your boss are not your friend. Their first loyalty is to the company. What you say can and will be used against you if they feel its necessary.

Try not to take these cuts personal. I know that's impossible to do since you've invested so much of yourself in doing your job to the best of your ability not to mention your livelihood is impacted by these things. But at least try. Layoffs are completely a numbers game. You could be targeted for any number of reasons some just like poor performance and some completely beyond your control.

Good Luck to all! My position was eliminated a few years back. I'm in a new job but it still seems surreal sometimes.

Former coworker

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cool it. We've waited for two months to find out what's going to finally going to happen and respect is gone for much of this shit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Rock region gone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can a whole region be laid off???????????? Impossible stop scaring

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure they mean gone as in the territories ave been moved to other regions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where could little rock go? KS or MO?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its not cool to bring up things and not explain we need and want to know where we're going

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very few were affected in Botox research. Research as a whole was hit hard but is still standing

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you speaking of derm sales?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, medical derm sales and medical derm managers were all let go today.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How the hell would I know? I’d be worried about having a job not what region I am going to be in.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's good on Netflix ? Sure I'm getting canned and will have lots of time

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone heard what DM's have been let go or other regions dissolved? PCR rep and we have a call today.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what RD's have been let go. They're all meeting today, wonder which ones aren't there.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re the aczone reps let go? Was looking at a job opening weeks back. Good thing never got a call I guess

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the severance package are they based on years of service,401k,stock options etc?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the fuck is this? I thought the blue rubber wristband I was given in 2014 was supposed to protect me from future layoffs! I want my refund.