YOU ARE GOING DOWN

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well most of you already know or have heard the rumors. Dont believe your managers and two faced RBD's that tell you "I dont know anything"! Truth of the matter is that J&J Senior Mgmt are fed up with racing to save Janssen and making excuses to investors on all the recalls from both Janssen injectables and consumer products! How Weldon is still here blows my mind away-what a joke! So here is the good news- you will get severence and you will need every minute of it to find a job! The poor souls who got dumped this past 2 rounds have a leg up on you so reach out to them and ask for some help-unless you said "screw those losers". You see shit always comes back at ya so hopefully you have some contacts that are out with other companies already. Look, even if is just a rumor (not) arent you all just absolutely sick of this shit? Sleeping well? Productive field time? Good sales pitch working well for ya? I am telling you to get your shit packed and get a leg up on your district members and find a new job. You are all sitting on a ship that is sinking- place the drink down, find a life vest, and jump off the back- the front will run ya over and you'll be dead. LEAVE THIS PLACE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fear mongering is cruel- post facts if you have them otherwise find something better to do with your time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is doing everything it can to retain you-hence the low quotas and the gung-ho conference calls.
    You will be fine. Don't listen to disgruntled employees that have absolutely no facts to back up their claims.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this place sucks. time to leave!