You don't need a sales job or an education to make $200k here

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2018 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My ex wife works here and she earns about $200k a year as a medical liason...prior to that her income was $15k a year (on the books, who know what her tip money was). These guys will hire anybody and pay them well. Her bonus this year was $45k and she works at home about 3 days a week, between her yoga class or tennis lessons...there is hope for America...money for nothing, just got have a nice set and know one of the reps and do some really nice things for him

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't believe the above post. No way is she making that money here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely...I'll find her pay stubs and tax returns. She's been there only two years, prior to that, I think she made $30k a year. She met the right guy at the right time, he's a rep here in SoCal and that's all you need. She's been flown everywhere and is working maybe 3 days a week part time, it's a tribute to corporate America. It's amazing what an RN gets these days

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales people complain all
    The time truth is they are a fucking lazy group of low achievers who feel
    Entitled. The slightest bump causes them to complain, cry, and blame. Most have limited education and virtually no work ethic. They love to say shit like if you don't fix the bonus plan I'm outta here. Management would be smart to start telling these no goods to sit down and shut up or get lost.