You down wit FPC?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Saphris is the same too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for saying this! People get on here and trash different sales forces which is just ridiculous. Come on people! Have you lived under a rock? Say there are 7 reps in your territory, Actavis wants 2, all seven will be given the opportunity to interview for those two spots. Duh! Where's the severance then? Or another option will be telling you that you can take a spot hundreds of miles from where you live now. Don't want it? Oh , that's too bad. Looks like you chose to quit and no severance for you!!!

We aren't the first or the last pharma company to lay off reps. Invest a little time into seeing how downsizing actually works. The days of everyone getting big severance packages are gone. Companies are quite clever at finding ways for former employees to fit into the category of "natural attrition". After all, unemployment can be liberating as well as rejuvenating!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fsr2 has CNS and fsr1 has GI. I would assume this is a red flag that fsr2 will be gone. No?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course FPC is going to pick up Fetzima. Think about this logically. The company has essentially 3 months left to drive as much business and drive shareholder growth they can. FPC hasn't significantly impacted Viibryd and Namenda. It costs the company very little to send out modules and certify reps to sell Fetzima. Why not put extra focus on a growing launch product for the last 3 months?

As for whether FPC or specialty is safe bc of their aligned products, don't put too much stock in it. Forest is still only concerned with the next quarters profits (as is every company on NYSE). Worry more about what Actavis decides to do once they fully acquire the company. That will probably look very different from what anybody has speculated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just going to tell my offices not to let another forest rep in office. They like my partner and I even though it is already overkill. A simple you should not allow another rep in here conversation will put a kabosh on that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the FPC reps carrying saphris as well?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard a lot of selfish, stupid ish in my lifetime but this ranks way up there! And you wonder why territories are infighting and little collaboration. Ignorance like this!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This would be incredible, you trash our salaries, and call us dumb but we started higher than 52K, covered double the territory unless you are specialty, had way less of a budget, had previous big pharma experience most of the time, no support from our "team" and everyone that came from enterprise or AT&T trashed us. Oh, we also had the sense to run long before this.

This would prove that karma does exist.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in SoCal. The reps had no pharma. experience and couldn't even make it through a phone screen with Forest. They are the worst reps. we have. I am sure there are some great FPC reps. Just not in SoCal.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahh, well then maybe it wasn't like that across the board but I know at training, everyone was from a bigger company that was laid off. Forest reps called us dumb and worthless behind our back because we were laid off but now I guess they are seeing it can happen.

I think there is just an air about Forest, the reps usually don't have prior pharma and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, hell it can actually be a good thing. Problem is, the majority of them our very elitist and for no reason. Even if you are the most incredible rep, your numerous teammates will kill it for you, I overlapped 11 people but left when something else came along.

I'm just checking in because I have a few buddies at FRX still and they, like everyone else are looking for answers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are good reps and bad reps in every division. Just like there are good docs and bad docs. It is not fair to say FPC is any worse/better than any other division.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in San Diego.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is what this post says so hard for so many to understand? Over & over some of us try to stop the insanity & help the misguided see that none of what you're saying matters! What is the basis for this optimism?
    Haven't we all heard the semantics before? "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior"
    Activist isn't a new company. It's over fools!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with your statement.

The FPC reps I work with bust their tails and contribute many good ideas.

Quit getting hung up on "labels" folks.

There are good and bad in EVERY division. I'm lucky I work with great FPC reps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op here and for record I think my fpc reps are fine and woulda traded them out for several territory bad hires I've seen and still have.... For now. It isn't who's sales force is better we are all products of this crap and we'll all be explaining to new companies in star format on why you and not your 11 counterparts are responsible for your numbers. Trust me it's fun. I was simply saying that intuitively with the documents they've given us and the current structure of products. If any were held on to fpc would get my wager.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine all have prior pharma and work hard. Hell, one of mine gets into offices that we can't even get in. I agree with the poster who said they were never accepted by Forest reps. I see that with my own podsters. Why does everyone hate on FPC though?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is a joke - 3 years in and she doesn't even know half the call panel. You talk about docs and she clearly has never met these guys. Just another idiot trying to fake it for a while longer.

There's probably a reason these losers were on contract.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News Flash: this just in!!! FPC has different call panels than all of you and we do not share every single doctor with you.

One of my pod mates tried to denigrate me in their snarky tone: "You don't knowwwww who Dr ______ or Dr _____ are? Ummmph (rolls eyes), how long have you been in the field again?"

Dude, I don't know who you're talking about because they are not in my call panel. I don't call on them. We may overlap with a bunch of you, but that does not mean we share every single doctor.

Get a grip people.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was one of the first hires in my area through InVentiv and I was also retained last year. I have worked extremely hard in spite of poor attitudes like this one. Unfortunately, yes. There were some poor hiring choices initially but that is what happens when a whole new division is conceptualtized and then formed six weeks later.

Also, FPC was created in April of 2012. That would be two years.

Your "idiot" FPC rep is so lucky to have your intelligence on her team.