You down with GEP?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 6:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

White glove service huh?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an unbelieveable disaster so far. Anyone involved with the rollout should be embarrassed to show their face in NYC

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My team has over 70 enrollments and not one patient on therapy. Know what that means? None of my reps have earned a penny beyond what they get for placing the kits. Not a fair incentive program by any stretch of the imagination. This program is an utter nightmare for everyone involved

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rarely do I respond to these threads but this program is such a disaster. Between e prescribing issues and the logistical nightmare this is causing I spend half my day running around to enrolled Docs trying to put out fires or to pharmacies trying to put out fires. Several patient enrollments and not one on therapy. I have these kits to docs I have strong relationships with both them and their office staff to make sure I had good access to them. My fear is that with this being such a nightmare it's going to damage their opinion of Shire and possibly damage the relationship I've spent years building. In trying to provide the best service I can as quickly as I can but the initial impression is far from positive.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh shit, what is going on? What issues?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I typically hate these threads as well because they tend to become very low class quickly...... but felt compelled to respond here. We as reps were sold on this being a best in class program, which is exactly how I promoted it to my most important doctors. Those doctors were all excited and have all given out all or most of their kits yet have not a single patient amongst them whose script has actually been filled. They allege the hotline seems confused and won't return calls to patients. How is this possible??? Why on earth did we launch this if behind the scenes we weren't ready??!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This program is a joke!!! Whoever put this together should be fired!
    First the patient phone number is wrong. Then the people at enrollment center that answer phones are MORONS! Patients can't get on drug. We look bad to our top accounts! What a disaster!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. We didn't just give these kits to any doc. We gave them to OUR MOST IMPORTANT DICTORS! Docs whose support we need when we fully launch. Docs where our relationships are key for both Vyv and this launch. They also tied an IC plan to an unproven system for the reps. Very important on both fronts for a program that was unproven.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It should be illegal to tie our comp to patients whose script is filled. The system doesn't work!

Those of us who actually launched this Best will make the least because our patients will give up before the kinks get worked out, if they do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i rarely ever post on here but here's the lowdown to help everyone out since we hear NOTHING from the company

Here's the issues

1.theres a bottleneck if they call they may not receive a live person or get a call back

2.if the GEP person can't find a pharmacy they turn the patient away

3. Patient CANT get the medicine. Period. Done. Shire has failed on every level because they don't get a pharmacy or patients show up and are CHARGED hundreds of dollars because they haven't heard from the GEP

4. Doctors are getting irate calls from patients or have zero idea their patients can't get it because their patient heard nothing from GEP And are continuing to take whatever medicine they have leftover until they see the doctor next. I've encouraged all of mine to reach out and the patients and they find out very quickly the patient was turned away or never called back

5.patients have to be 18 so their parents cannot handle anything for them so college kids or seniors in high school are tasked with getting these inept GEP people to deliver. Mom and dad cannot help at all or talk on the phone

6. Once again thanks for destroying customer relationships , tasking the sales force with the impossible and promising all of this money then botching tHe whole thing . Reps with relationships are the ones delivering early and this is how they thank us? Destroying our credibility and reputations

7. I thought the company couldn't get any further or a low but it has happened . This leadership is the laughing stock of all of pharma

8. Any good reps should stay at home and apply for jobs immediately . This company is no longer worthy of our time