You guys are a bunch of lazy idiots

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2018 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys at sales suck! You are a shame to the whole pharma industry. Don’t blame others for your lack of motivation. You gladly took your St. Kitts trip. None of you bought any stock with your hard earned money. Then instead of working harder to save the company you sit on your phone the whole day doing nothing. This company was founded with rats who abandoned Salix on a time of crisis. You will do the same here. Flee the company instead of working overtime to save it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha with more than $37 million in expenses to sell $11 million. Where’s the breakdown of the expenses?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

President's Club trips: $36 million
    Sales related activities: $1 million

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales Rep here. Just woke up and saw your post. Thanks for making me smile. Going back to bed now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! How much did you lose? You got duped. Gary and crew are on a yacht somewhere laughing at your expense

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save what? This isn’t a company, it’s a train wreck. Sales didn’t kill it, management did. Why would I fight to save it when others get rich and will sell it to the highest bidder? You’re delusional to think it’s possible and even if it were, do you think you’d be rewarded for your efforts? HELL NO! You’re a pawn in this game and have been sacrificed to save the king and queen.
    This whole scenario was obvious at the beginning. We were all duped and suckered into believing this company was headed for the big time.
    So save your call to arms bullshit. It’s over.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This would not have happened 15 years ago because reps had superior work ethics. Millennials are not hard workers, very emotional, pass the buck artists, drunkards, slovenly and entitled so no, with today’s pharma reps no product will do as well as under previous generations. They are just too delicate and get their feelings hurt if doctor does not agree at first to try a product. They give up with hurt feelings. They don’t know probes, evidence sharing, the pertaining studies, the formulary work arounds, emphasis on benefits of the drug. Pitiful

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a me too drug. Coverage is just horrible. Doctors don’t care about constipation. The market has declined. Management is the worst in the industry. Good luck to all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true but there were also a lot of train wreck contract reps who had attitudes/big mouths constantly causing disruptions combined with weak inexperienced managers who were afraid or didn’t know how to manage them. It was more kindergarten primary care than it was specialty.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One is correct and one is partly true. But your post is not about that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you just proved my point fucker! They were trying to partner and retain the entire salesforce and make it to the big leagues but you were just too weak to make the asset look attractive. Maxing out your company expense accounts while failing at reaching out to doctors. Turning your tenure at Synergy into a blemish on your resume instead of a positive.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inexperienced sales management was the downfall. Too many rookie managers and washed up reps from Salix. Inmates running the jail....doomed from the getgo.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you know all this How? Sounds to me that you have experience in talking the company for a ride. You’re a hypocrite.
    There was no plan to partner, the plan was to sell to the highest bidder, who, in turn, would get rid of most, if not all, of this sorry sales force and use their own. You’re very naive, if not just plain stupid, and no doubt both.
    You fail to realize that Synergy and Trulance aren’t attractive enough to buy. There’s not enough upside for them.
    Watch your language, Or I’ll tell your mother to wash your filthy mouth out with lava soap.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. And poor payer coverage. Doctors don’t see a need for this me too drug. They need to sell it for whatever they can get.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you proved that you’re an idiot, and one of the clowns in this shitshow.
    Shut up and grow up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management horrible, no GI experience smart move
    Interviewed I asked simple questions to RD no clue about GI
    Most came from outside GI space great hires
    Management knew nothing about Linzess, manage care , speakers, sample strategy, targets all contributed to shit sales.

Blame upper management VP’s for putting everyone in a bad situation, bad RD hires, bad manager hires.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Bad RD Mgt hires-no drug launch exp, didn’t know geography, targets, Mc, or who what how to lead and manage. Couldn’t train during training, reps couldn’t understand his directions in class, couldn’t pick up on and adjust to the fact that folks needed more time with the iPad for role play even when told a day and a half in advance. Insisted on stupid standup role play board exercise that no one understood. Reps weren’t prepared for role play certs as predicted. Hired a bunch of hacks from pub team. Always late, habitual big mouth disrupters, and gossipers, never would do what they were asked to do. KOL’s would call me to have their rep go in, 3 days later they would call again because no one went in even though they were same day requests. Within a week of handout 1/2 these tards lost their name badges. Asked the to manager to step up and manage but never did.
    Keep in mind, this is just a description of the first few weeks of launch....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you get yet? God, you’re thick! The reality is that this “company” was never meant to be a stand alone. It was on the market to be sold before they even hired a sales force.
    That was always the plan. The fall back position was to sell the product, get rich, and move on. We were just window dressing to make it look good to hapless investors, also looking to make a fast buck.
    It’s over. Say goodbye, and thanks for nothing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang, try reposting this one before happy hour. I’m sure you making good points in your mind. The general population is having a tough time following along. Thanks in advance.