You guys are REALLY having a NSM in Philly in January???

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read the other thread but wasn't sure it was a joke.

My company is having our NSM in Scottsdale, AZ and every company I have worked for has had winter NSMs in warm weather climates to avoid weather delays and to give the northern employees a break from the cold weather.

Also, Philly is the worst airport in the country for delays, even if the weather is cooperative.

It would be absolutely DEMONIC if your management was doing this to their sales force so I truly hope it is JOKE! And please don't say you have roommates too..... that would be SICK stuff!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Otsuka is not like other pharma companies.
    We are innovative.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm taking off the ring. Tellin' the spouse I need to get it cleaned. Woohooo! I just crossed off November 26th with my big fat black sharpie on my calendar. Less than two months away and I'll be snowed in with a free piece of tail. Gotta love the nor'easters. "Let It snow. Let it snow. Let it snow". Management knows was up!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's true !!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Innovative????? I don't think so. They micromanage and have more e learning modules than any other company I've worked for. Them and their b.s. business plans and procedures. Their IT is terrible. That meeting last year in DC...we were left stranded. It was awful. I can't believe the hell they put us thru. Glad I'm gone

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would an organization plan a sales meeting in Philadelphia in the middle of winter? That seems asinine.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck has a manager's meeting every February in Philly. It's fun. For real. Lot's of good restaurants.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the people are so awesome! You say "Hello. How are you?" Then they tell you to F-off!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys have roommates at meetings?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is totally true about the Merck people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no roomates troll

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why couldn't we go somewhere warm?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"wildly creative"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard about your meeting in Philly! Sounds like some has a vendetta against the sales force IMHO.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, where did you confuse this with an invitation for spring break? I mean, we can throw in some body shots down at the bar to soften the blow.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It ridiculous to have another meeting on the East Coast during Winter. Last year should have served as a lesson in planning and climate choices for a NSM. It's just stupid to do this again, especially with a decimated and disgruntled sales force.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a D-I-C-K

Post below is D-E-A-D on!!! Can't stop the bleeding, pay abysmal and then at 78%, don't send accurate reports, don't pay on retail scripts, and on and on. Working on my exit, so the dick above won't reply.." Well just leave then you dead weight, complainer!" It's called professionalism and we unfortunately are in Sect 8 daycare

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am from the San Diego area. We have to make the cross country again for the second year in a row and buy cold weather gear. What a bunch of BS.
    Ever hear of Orlando, Tampa, Phoenix, San Antonio or my home town for a winter meeting?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Philly is a very easy train ride from Princeton.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year we got stuck for 4 days in DC....