You guys haven't got a clue!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give about 60% 3 months before all hell breaks loose, if even that long.

If you don't walk into a physician office and start getting scripts right off the bat, you're going to be toast. Did any of you bother to ask (when you interviewed) how long you would be given to start moving market share? Ask around about the Sular debacle. First month out of the gate, reps were expected to bring in HUNDREDS of scripts. Didn't happen.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! I remember Skippy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS stop scaring people. not true

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask those who have been with the company more than 8 years what happened. There were 2 divisions. CV and WH -- CV mean cardiovascular and WH means Women's Health for those of you who are new to the business.

CV was charged with pushing the Sular -- hired a bunch of folks to help relaunch it because it had been in the market before and was a dismal failure -- big time. Anyway, projected numbers given to reps were literally in the hundreds/month. Honestly, if anybody had over 100 after 3 months, they were golden...all of a sudden, stock holders were demanding answers and I remember on the open call with the wall street folks, one guy stated the one who was responsible for this mess should step down -- and he did. His name was Bala -- left and then started another company which has also gone down the drain.

You think I'm bullshitting you? ASK.......that is, if anybody is left from the good old days.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nailed it. These guys haven't got a clue.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true but let's hope this new drug is different? It might work

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would stock holders here and Wall Street care since Shionogi isn't listed in the NYSE?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boom! Different company Tokyo Joe. Look at the hunk at the top of sales!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly! Are we missing something?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hunk at the top? Are you joking me? He was made fun of at his other gigs.Clueless. Ask around.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was before the Shionogi buyout when the company was known as Sciele. When Shionogi bought the company they bought out all of the shares.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this guy is at jerk. they hated him at alpharma and at king. a fool.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen to the above post. That person is not lying. He was laughed right out. You'll see. It will happen again. Ask around.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a hunk. Did you see him on the front page of "Tips and Scripts"? A hottie!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Sh*t. So you are comparing Shionogi in 2013 to a company that existed in 2005, with completely different management, different sales force, different products, different pipeline, and different stock holders.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree. he won't last long in sales. people actually hated him at former companies cause he did not see past himself.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave him alone. With his fine self!