You guys listening?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2015 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even the Republican presidential candidates are talking about drug treatment for opioid dependency and abuse. And we depleted our government affairs team. Amazing....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, its way more than amazing, the things that go on. Yup. The assholes get promoted or just moved around in the hope no one will notice or question who was who, before they went where. Its like chess for morons. Remember that definition of insanity? This likely will continue. After allowing imbeciles to run off most all the hardest working talent they had. Hey, don't ask questions, don't look into issues, just let people quit and quit and quit and quit and quit and Damn, look who REMAINS, in-bedded like the blood sucking tics they are. LOOK at WHAT got promoted? Firing the offending shit head mgmt. creating the problems, apparently never crossed their minds. Why? Well, hell Wally, that might imply their hiring and policies sucked and you never admit to that. Oh hell no. Just keep the offenders and let your talent walk. Why? Its easier to point fingers, than have to rehire and retrain new mgmt. That costs money and it likely would have cost certain people their jobs. Once that mind set gets runnin, that its the sales force thats the problem, not the mgmt. or policies, its a downhill course. Once the anger gets flowin, it becomes damn the sales people. Easy targets, low on the ladder and kept there on purpose. Just promo the new hires, then you won't have to deal with the history and answer questions. Thats the way Wally. Brown noses and the like ripped off predecessors, using what had already been done, rather than developing their own ideas/speakers, which by the way not only takes time, but TALENT, hard work, sacrifice and real SKILL. They fast tracked their way in to promos and credit they could not have earned, if they tried. Real accomplishments take time, time developing relationships, trust and time to implement. They used what they could steal, take and ran with it, grinning those phony grins right up to their fat pay checks, new homes and transfers around the country. Meanwhile, all the truly skilled and hard working finally had seen and heard and been subjected to enough. No amount of money could have bought back the loyalty once felt, the pride in the job, which there was plenty of. Hell no, not after being treated worse than dog shit. I don't think they were ALL fired, now were they?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was sick. Such filthy behavior. Formerly somewhat behaved people shit on their own team mates and some mgers took that for the truth and went off like jackals on people they had merely heard rumors about. Complete lies, twisted shit so bad, but no body questions cutie pies or posers who act like choir boys. No, not interested in the facts. No, it was easiest to just sic the new hired hounds on them and get them to report anything they didn't like, which was anything that didn't include them. Watching the existing reps having a pow wow, really pissed off the newbies and so they made up more shit, setting off a wild fire of anger by so called mgmt. It was like with these terrorists ISIS, if you don't look or act like they do, off with your HEADs;)! It was despicable. Some of the new jackals couldn't wait to sink their teeth in and get a promo or some attention. Drool hanging from their jowls at every meeting, it was kill or be killed. It paid off for them oh hell yes it did. Does take much to incentivize people to tear others apart, when there is money and jobs on the line.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No surprise reading this. Just disgusted. Remaining takes its toll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still going on. Managers incapable of being loyal, preaching what they cannot deliver. Team mates gossiping behind people's back, same people they chum up to at meetings. No integrity whatsoever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is that if you can't succeed without putting someone else down or fail, for that matter, then you are one sick soul. Take responsibility for both. You lie about a conversation or embellish it to blind side, mock or destroy someone else, it will come back to you. You destroy a relationship between a manager and a co-worker, you will get it back some day.

You ask someone for their feedback on your performance, whining all the while how terrible you did, crying, sniveling in self pity and you say to your team member, you know they know, how badly you did. If you continue to hammer on this co-worker, who you are DAMN lucky would listen to your ongoing self pity and you don't shut up until you get that person to finally say, " You don't need my opinion, but no, it wasn't your best performance," then you use that to tell manager how mean you were treated, twisting it into a shitload of lies, you need help and yes, it will come back to you. Enjoy the blow back.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad statements and shitty behavior. Hopefully they will be on the receiving end of what they did to you and others, soon.

For me personally, right now, I'm concerned about changes and don't know who I could safely vent to. I don't trust my manager, so anyone have any ideas as to whom or how I could get my point across and not get fired?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the original post, our company has lost its way with the public sector. There's a great opportunity to expand treatment, but we have no one left to effectively garner that support.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Our company has lost its way with the public sector." To get back to the original post as you say and this comment, refer to above comments. You cannot win public sector over, if you do not want or have the ability to take the time to develop relationships and do the work to maintain them. Of those that did, not a lot remain. This among other things, pissed off the "public sector", in case you weren't aware. You cannot have people who the public grew to trust, become disgusted and walk and not lose your standing in the public. The public is not stupid and they do hear things, as they are not deaf. They also read, so you cannot separate what goes on internally from public perception, so the connection here is very real. Unless you can manage yourself internally, you will never make it publically.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the starting salary?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you a couple of quarts low? Miss something in the above remarks. You haven't done your homework or you wouldn't be remotely interested in the salary. No. You would run the other way.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would someone explain what the F is going on here? I didn't really hear that did I?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what I've learned in my long tenure here is to trust no one. It's sad; what used to be a somewhat trusting culture has turned into a "every man for themselves" mentatilty. I have been here long enough to see a seismic shift in this company, and not for the good.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG. It lives. The dark mass of misfit promotees. No doubt shovel nose still is doing home improvement and chasing skirts on company time. Then there's stuffed suit Boris Karloff who should have stayed in the lab. His lack of sales ability and flatline personality are better suited to bunson burners. Casper the horney choir boy lookin slacker, a southern shit always on the Itty bitty titty committee, but never found actually working like the others. They all fart thr their mouths ar meetings. All if them wish they could get to the nearest ho house for the day, but they aren't good performers there either,so they cling on to their job titles, hoping no one catches on to their depraved and immature ways.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, we caught on alright. It's like Halloween at every single meeting. What's lurking under the masks is way more hideous than the costumes.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, is Pile-O still slinking around your hallways?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ba ha ha ha ha ha. Look I think I smell him now, creepin as usual and stinkin all the way.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Chris Christie talking about opioid treatment. Why aren't we working with governors and legislators?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smartest most rational candidate running for President. Voting for him.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo. Feelin that. Too bad our managers lack the same qualifications you mention. I watch it just fly by my so called managers head, half of what goes on at meetings, except one thing. Gossip and hot chicks get his sorry assed attention. You can bank on that.