YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2016 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You call yourself Christian and in then call folks losers and tell them they aren't wanted?
    Easily busted punk !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never proclaim to be this high almighty Christian like some of us have, talking about God, then turn around make of fun people because their not like you. Who in their right mind would want a bunch hypocrites like that in their life. Just wanting to exploit you for money or/and sex. Give me a break.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As far the comment goes about losers goes if the shoe fits wear it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talking about love and relationships, what a joke. People won't even do what right when your being paid to. Give me another break.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what now you the spokesperson for Jesus. Ok, Delusion of grandeur perhaps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn,you must be smoking some good shit. With all that going through your head.lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MLB hey you still mad about the Chinese food maybe I should suggest Italian. Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious the last few posters in this thread are not in the industry. Please do not respond to them. Keep in mind anyone can get on this site.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you got that right, drug dealer, crack head , prostitute come on and write.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK is such a player.lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That okay I still love you anyway with evil self. Lol Ha Ha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MFs ain't none of Ceile off the color purple, so there for you can kiss my ass.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Iam supposed to bound down to you like your my master just to get you assholes to do your damn jobs whatever. Freaking pathetic.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why give her the satisfaction is posting anything about her. She got demoted by her boyfriend . Enough said

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever I want a real man, not some little sewer rat who acts like a girl.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weak ass bully bitches can't handle a real woman is all it amount s to.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn, I would rather be single for rest of my life than to put up with these low expectation losers ass mfs for one freaking second.OMG serious Iam supposed to feel so bad about self, for whatever reason society thinks I should ,that I settle for any damn body give me a break please. Lol

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Bs so worry about this individual love life that always trying to play matchmaker, why don't you just date them.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I need is God and myself and you are neither one. Thank you very much.