You know what I know?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, May 18, 2017 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhhh Alisha. Great Simplicity call today. The list is getting longer of things that you say you are looking into, but, lets be honest, you have no intention of fixing. Way to put RR on the spot though. "RR, did you send out communication to the field on the problems that we are having with data?" (RR): "Uh, sure did Alisha... uh, last week... uh, I think so... uh, nope, sure didn't, because if these reps knew the cheapo IMS package that we paid for there would be mass exodus." We have been telling you since launch that there are major problems with data and you are just now addressing it. And by addressing it you said that you're "spending millions to correct it", which is really code for "we hired a temp to operate Microsoft Excel". Next on the docket? PAI's. "Why do we have to do the same PAI's every trimester?" (Alisha): "This has been a problem since I came on board..." So why don't you fix it instead of blaming a third party company?! Your answer for everything is "A third party company did it!" Unnecessary expansion, PAI's, extending PDI, bad data.... it's always the third party's fault. Aren't you the one that chooses the third party? Your whole mantra is to keep us in the dark and we all know it. You should have a transparency elephant leave the room at the national meeting.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol so true! I also enjoyed how again we are getting out base lines 1/4 of the way thru the Trimester- the problem is they change how we are paid and it messes with the data every time

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RR should have been fired 18 months ago and that micromanaging dinosaur Conrad was out of touch 15 years ago. Although, the best part of every national meeting is when Conrad gets up on stage and professes his 8 yr old love for Alisha. It's Alisha's blind loyalty to these two that will be her undoing.