You know you are an ancient relic at Indivior if you...

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2019 at 9:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Pat- I resent you calling my voice screechy. I have been told it is rather sexxy by others!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you had to have a roommate. Years ago we forced to share rooms at a West zone regional meeting in Vegas. They ran out of rooms with double beds so you had to either share a king bed with your coworker or sleep on a hotel issued cot. Yuk!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of us loved doubling up. Got to really know our co-workers and feel a great bond. Usually from behind

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is so gross!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest problem with leadership was a guy with a nervous tic who rubbed his package every 20 seconds.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Initials please!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I am a relic if I was trapped at the Orlando Airport for a meeting. Classic!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I
    I was too. It was terrible, Adrian really missed the bus on this one. But for one miss, he got many meetings right.

Rome was his best.....I’m still in awe of what he arranged for that trip.

Cancun 2x. Rome, Barcelona, Dana Point, Hawaii.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

London was good!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never been in Jail.... But this was close to it:D

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to Brighton hospital
    Handing out CD-Rom certification courses
    CL of the Qtr plaque awards
    Nicole Cip interviewing patients
    JBoden in toga

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left some time ago. I was an ABM for a short period. Reflecting on this. I took the job with little extra pay as did all. It became evident very quickly that all they wanted was a middle man/women to approve expenses, spit back the company line and never question anything. I learned the tenured people in my position were not leaders, but in survival mode. Because they knew they were not qualified to be a leader. I left because Soulless people were considered mgnt.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ABM with spiked hair waking around in 6 inch stilettos

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg- I remember that....what year was it???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And purple goth lipstick. What was with that look??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waaaaay back we were paid on docs that weren't waivered AND all volume that came from over the cap patients......some territories had it sooooooo good!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it Lori K?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been here so long I remember when there was no compliance department. Let's just say we kinda had do our own marketing campaigns... Ha, ha.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

watching people use the string music setup at dana point for pole dancing then watch hookers dance in the bar, seeing binoculars on CEO's balcony overlooking topless beach in Barcelona,

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a relic if you’re still here feeding off scraps