You lied! DS is not gone!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So whose life did this guy save? Who does he have pictures of? I've heard JG hired him, brought him along but what's the connection and how did he get the job with little or no mgmt experience?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is RC in the south eyecare?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a complete JOKE. He came into my territory and made the docs so mad they said not to ever bring him in again. Accounts LOVED my last two regional managers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would think that's an H/R disaster. WAY against Allergan policy to talk about former employees.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All people do here is talk shit about former and current employees. This company is full of sissies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stephanie Hayes is gone! How many times did I wish that while I was there. Brian Hogan...gone as well...coming from a former employee who is grateful beyond belief I left. You in the Great Lakes/West Michigan are SOOOO lucky those two clowns are gone. A drunk, and a terrible manager, BOOM. Gone. Great Lakes Territory, I really hope you do well with the new manager, TC. I met him in advanced sales training and he was a good guy. Good luck! To DM in the south region; I know you troll these boards, doll, and I hope all is well. I'm good.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That last part makes you sound really creepy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TC has the personality of a rock. He never finished in the top 1/3 of performers and was promoted to training. Have you EVER seen someone more uncomfortable on stage. A small child could have done better. So what does AGN do? Promote him? Gives me hope for the future!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect from TC? Look at the very top, does RMorg actually motivate you??? That guy is about as exciting as wearing flip flops in the winter. Face it, Stephanie sucked but we are in for a bunch of internally promoted "dry" personality now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan eye care is NOT what it used to be. It left with Mike Ball. Julian and his Regional Managers are JOKES. Should've kept Robin Sears. At least we KNEW what we were getting with him.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

w. d.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A......? :((

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it Dustin is worthless. He came over from Facial Aesthetics and was made a region manager with no managed care experience and turned a well oiled machine into a boring place to work. Reps do not respect him they fear him. he looks at this as power but it is really bullying in the corporate world. If there were better opportunities out there the south reps would be gone. Dustin's legacy will be he has more pairs of glasses than he has people who respect him. Eye Care is Primary care in a Specialty market. It sucks to be an eye care rep today.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. Well said. Glad hes's outta here! I didn't even feel obligated to speak to him this week. Life is good now.