You MAKE the Kool-Aid?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2015 at 9:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great! I like mine crunchy and my favorite flavor is red. While you're at it make me a sammich! That's about all you're good for you putz! What is it about JBI and their little Napoleons? You have zero sales cred and you are arrogant? Bad combo. You do know how you got your job right? So do we.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's delicious! Marti made it so I KNOW it's good. I used to drink the batch that Alex made when we promoted Risperdal. It was sooooooo tasty.
    The only side effect was that it made me look like a rodent. But nobody told me that. That's those zany Risperdal guys for ya!

Marky Moron
    ("Hey, Alex talked to me once! I'm impotent! I mean important. Oh well, another side effect they didn't tell anyone. Those wacky guys!)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the RBD who wanted his entire region to sing "Happy Birthday" to Gorsky on a conference call? Talk about having your head up somebody's a**.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the poster is talking about the new NSD for Derm. I heard some things that seem to fit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Napoleon" fits nearly all of them. Short and/or bald. Well, all of them are bald or have bald spots. So they are very angry, passive-aggressive men.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, tell me that didn't really happen? Talk about a lifer going no where needing to suck up

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it from some people in his region. Apparently he values his existence on the fact that the company CEO once called him by name. This is why our OC is swirling down the toilet.