You must be so proud

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2020 at 2:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like an Omen on a bad decision to join Biogen

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey jerk face! Why don’t you run your smack on anther forum? You are talking to Pioneers in Neuroscience & we want stand for your hate speech.
    Piss off alrrady!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sleazy is as sleazy does.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll be very proud in May 2021 when I receive my masters in engineering as part of Biogen’s virtual education program. Peace and a big shout out to Biogen for paying for my last 2 semesters of grad school while on quarantine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG do you have to keep repetitively post this? So Nauseating and childish. We get it. You're a grade A jerk with a small dick who needs to seek validation from others. Congratulations.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn son lose the lil pissy attitude and stop playing the loser anonymous thread cop. This entire thread is nothing but moronic repititive posts saying the same things over and over again. Ask yourself how many times you’ve posted the same crap? Sucks being the loser anonymous thread cop my boy! Lmfao

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you try replying to posts on Cafepharma when you're sober? Or maybe you were sober and you're just an illiterate jackass?