You suck

Discussion in 'Hunter Labs' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2012 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought you should know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My, someon is not happy. How many companies did you get fired from? LMAO!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I WAS NOT FIRED

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK! Why is this thread title on so many boards? What are your anger issues? I'm here to help!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you guys looking for a good rep in the St. Louis area with great physician relationships and info on most docs doing advanced testing?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, Hunter does suck...... It seems to me that anyone who says different on here is probably the owner. Any past or current employee knows how much Hunter SUCKS and takes advantage.
    Lets face it! No money no lab..... how about we wistleblow and make more money.... I could opne my own lab doing that!!!
    Run your lab on stolen money Hunter labs. Make sure you keep your VP under control and not sleeping with all the reps that are stupid. OH and make sure you hide your second set of books.
    Maybe you will be sued next. LOL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, I suck. What does that tell anyone? How good do I suck?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like that you can hum and tickle with your tongue at the same time

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google whistleblower hunter labs CEO Chris Ridel. Shadey...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny that the whistleblower hired Stan Dymek to run his sales. The guy was fired from his last three companies for compliance violations.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on...... S.Dymek = Compliance disaster!!!!!!

Bet you CR brought him onboard to blow the whistle on his shady a$$!!!!! hahahahahah:D

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And now he's Cleveland Heart's compliance disaster! Sorry CHL......You got one big fat problem on your hands!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Cleveland's CEO is the guy who claims to run the most compliant lab in the CVD space. He's more than willing to have a cheater on his team, if he can put more specimens on the books.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CEO at Cleveland is a snake. Hires reps and fires reps after getting their clients. AVOID that company. Had 4 or 5 friends there and all but 1 have "resigned". The "clean lab" and "better and with the highest integrity" stops when the greed of SM and JO step in. I would not work for this company. All they are doing is tarnishing the Cleveland Clinic name. I know MD's who will not touch this lab.