You want Honest Answers JH in Survey!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2013 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one trusts confidential surveys! Cafepharma is our credible out! Bone, breast, and uterus are asked on every call! If we can "legally" respond, the product will fly off the shelves instead of becoming dusty on them!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH, Asking for us to stay positive means there is reason to not be positive. Morale is down and you know it. Cross over reps are useless; they do not work, they take commisions dollars and they cause negativity.

You have created this negative mindset within the organization due to having the crossover reps. Either have them in all terrritories or don't have them at all. It only takes one horse to pull the cart Harlow. When you have two, the other one assumes the other is either working, so they don't have to work, or that they are not working, which creates resentment. You want to see results John? Then get rid of the crosssover.That will reate a snse of urgency by the primary rep to get their territory going sense they would be solely responsible for that territory. Then, and only then will you see the growth you and this organization so desperately needs. Otherwise, polish up your resume' .

We are not excited and confident. Perhaps you could help us get excited? How about mentioning those individulas that have the most scripts?You mention the DM and the terrritory? John you are an idiot. The district managers here are not the prducers. 95% of them are useless. Give credit where credit is due. We have a bunch of barriers to overcome and some are working harder than others. The crossover reps are useless. They are not working. They are calling on the "high decial" docs, which some interupt as you could cut the primry reps and retain them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto ...and kudos to the above poster.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on. First the VP of Snails is an elitist. This cross over nonsense is a shamble of a business decision. The above poste said it all. They DO NOT Need to work, Mine lies her way thru calls all the time. Never leaves her house. I see this when I view call history

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice job JH...You managed to single handedly slit the wrist of this launch by your jack assed crossover idea. And give the 10 year old boy the skull t shirt back that you wore at the Orlando meeting.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the worst sales leader ever. you are a joke.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I may be a joke but still the one who decides who will have a job and who doesn't. Performance determines outcomes

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No....actually Johnny Boy...WE (the reps)determine whether YOU have a job.Our performance...is your performance.Once again...Our performance .......is your performance.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Performance determines outcomes?.......Not based on several downsizings that have occured at this company in the past

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look I hand picked the managers. If they could bs there way here and they has simalarities like me i hired them. Our managers doing most of the selling and they tell me how disposable you tenured ones are. Make room for some lower paid ones. Order up!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"They has" similarities????....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please enlighten us on the "selling" the managers do....LMAO

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers do the hiring? Really? I hope you were drunk when you posted that. The managers are useful for our development but they don't actually sell at all....we do. We are the ones in the field all day long. That's dismotivating

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets keep to the heart of the issue which is illustrated above

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

managers are spoon feeding ya'll. don't think for once your signature captures prove shat

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Spoon feeding us"??? Do share your rational you common little thief of oxygen. Managers ALWAYS go before reps sweet cheeks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told my manager to be quiet during calls. He tries to sell and the doc hate it.
    Any manager who sells during a call with reo is NOT a manager. They are idiots and not viewed upon with respect in pharma.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he certainly did cut the jugular to the launch...and my husband bought my 11 year old that same t-shirt...LMAO

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most accurate post that has ever been on this site...priceless.