You want to stop the school shootings?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2018 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then try something sensible and rational like ending schools as gun free zones. Allow trained teachers who wish to to have guns with them at school. That will greatly reduce the number of casualties if not eliminate school shootings.

As usual the real solution to this "gun problem" is not too many guns, it's too few guns in the hands of the good guys to serve as a deterrent.

By the way, this isn't just theory. This was proven early on in the history of school shootings when a teacher retrieved his gun from his car ( which he had to park off campus which cost precious time and probably lives) and stopped the shooter before the cops could get there.

Nothing against the cops but the reality is that when seconds count and could make the difference between life and death the cops are only minutes away. The only effective way to end school shootings is by having several firearms on campus in the hands of teachers and administrators.

I can hardly wait for the hysterical and irrational libtard replies to my post.

One thing is for sure, the open-minded and rational would at least be willing to try my approach seeing what the death toll is in school shootings iwithout teachers being armed it's totally premature to worry about the presence of guns in the hands of competent teachers and some conjecture about how kids could be shot by teachers or other such nonsense. A lot of kids would have to be accidentally shot and killed to equal the death toll we've racked up by having schools as killing fields for nuts and thugs due to their being "gun free" zones.

2. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

GUNS don't kill people, people kill people. With your plan, What could go wrong?:rolleyes:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, military schools for everyone - just like Nazi Germany!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I accept your concession.

And once again you expose yourself as the person here most resistant to logic and evidenced based decision making and the most wedded to an irrational belief system ie religion. :rolleyes:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arming a few teachers is hardly making anything a military school. But hey, thanks for exposing yourself as a hysterical, nonsensical knucklehead.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the closest we've ever come to Nazi Germany and it was with YOUR guy!

Once again the facts are not friends to liberals! LOL!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA

7. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

No uniforms?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes it no less creepy and genuinely Nazi like. You have a meaningful point?

9. Vagitarian

What's YOUR meaningful point? You have none. :rolleyes:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again you make a fool of yourself. I started this thread. You've posted here and have yet to weigh in on the topic of the thread. I've made a meaningful point. You act a fool.

11. Vagitarian

And your point was?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the OP, idiot boy. Good grief! :rolleyes: