Your company totally stinks

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know many fine individuals work for J&J. Unfortunately, you must be outnumbered because as an outsider who's dealt with the firm on the supply side and also through other means, I can't begin to express how horrid your reputation has become. Your image has gone from the nice company that makes babies more comfortable to an obnoxious, arrogant monster that screws up production and treats suppliers like poop.

Everyone knows your soon-to-be-gone CEO is a complete tool, but there's no way he alone could have caused this fiasco. None of your executive team has any clue how valuable the fuzzy concept of "goodwill" can be to an organization, expecially within an industry that's in peril. You've taken goodwill and turned it into badwill, and you're starting to see how much your sinking reputation has already cost you in the courts and legislature.

Here's what puzzles me: why are you still so arrogant in light of the disgrace you've become?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great Question!!! Here is the answer: They don't get it...and they never will!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does a dog lick its own butt ???
    Because it can.!

Still...all things considered...a decent company for general consumer products.....
    Just loaded with ASSHOLES quoting from the Mantra (see CREEDO) !
    "I see stupid people...."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J&J supply manager is here.
    Zip it and give us a good discount.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I will have you know that our regional director at Janssen Biotech equates our work and profession to that of Navy SEALs! And she should know because she is a director! So there!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a fool for even making the comparison!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! The J&J cool-aid really does create "J&J zombies" - J&J employees will eventually believe anything.

From the Navy SEALs that I personally know in San Diego, they are exceptional at killing things, but then, maybe this is what she really meant - J&J is exceptional at killing things: products, loyality, honesty, customer satisfaction, and if the FDA is correct, maybe even (lets not go there).

Janssen leadership is ambidextrous as they both suck and blow at the same time as illustrated by the GREAT 2009 ODAC meeting fiasco.