Your FINAL expence report tips:

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.OR
    .Instructions on that Happy Ending:
    .Inflated car mileage or exaggerated restaurant gratuities typically add only a few extra dollars per report. Over time, however, a few dollars can become thousands. And some common expense-related fraud schemes can get costly very quickly, such as when employees claim expenses related to:
    Business trips that have been extended for leisure,
    Meals and travel for family and friends,
    Canceled trips,
    Nonreimbursable expenses such as entertainment and alcohol, and
    Supplies, technology equipment and other items purchased for personal use.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One question: did you get cut because you are too stupid to even spell the word "expense" correctly?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"expence"......and you really think you influence a doctor? what a bumpkin

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It
    is
    no
    wonder
    you
    were
    fired.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every day I expense "lunch" at a Chinese place that has the same name as the laundry and massage parlors in the same strip mall. So basically I'm getting all of my suits dry-cleaned for my upcoming interviews, as well as a yanky-cranky whenever I want (they actually have gift cards - I've got a big stack of them!).

So long Pfizer! Thanks for the free rub'n tugs!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did that and got fired w 2 different companies after 2 years of getting away w it

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do a bunch of fake lunches, have a restaurant manager friend charge your AMEX and give you the balance in cash (less their usual percentage. For such things, 20% is reasonable to suggest) Just make sure you do your final report while you still have a computer. Give yourself enough lead time for the pre pops to show up