Your move Mr. Gorsky.

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2017 at 2:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Respectable CEO's are exiting these Presidential Councils. If J&J is truly a company founded on values of human decency, they will do the same. Your move Mr. GORSKY.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And more importantly, when are you going to replace MH at JBI with Pete as our new VP? That's what really concerns us, Alex!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it up you ANTIFA troll. Like Trump has anything to do with white supremacists. I realize you are desperate since the whole Russia thing hasn't gone anywhere, but this too will blow over and some executives realize there is more to influence than grandstanding for a few quick political points.

If the media would quit giving these people press, no one would pay attention, there would be no need for the triggered and paid protesters and all the supremacists would go back to their trailers and bang their sisters or cousins.

The only ones taking them seriously are the ones bitching about them

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual, JNJ/Gorsky will follow, not lead. At this point, I wonder if he'll even follow.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of our specialty account reps at JBI gave us a great lesson in history at Starbucks today. We are all familiar with the Boston area having worked it, and he was telling us that when Paul Revere and Same Adams fought against the Confederates in the Civil war they did it so we could be proud that they freed the slaves not only in New England but everywhere. George Washington and Abraham Lincoln worked together to make sure that this thing we are seeing in Charlottesville and Washington DC wouldn't happen, but it has happened and so now it is our "obligational legacy" to stop it. We are part of the original colonies that made up the union and we need to fight like they did when Washington crossed the river to Gettysburgh in the snow and rain to defeat the confederates and communists. (I had to refer to my notes here but I hope I am quoting our team leader correctly.) It was so inspiring to learn more of the history in the area we work in, and realize why our great football ream was named after the Patriots who defeated the South and slavery. So let's all join together and do it again! Go JBI! Go USA!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO one cares about any history as the Lincoln Memorial is being tarnished and hateful people want to destroy our history, country and Constitution. Both extremist groups are wrong but the left started protesting since day one after this president was elected. They have continued, distorted facts to fit their narrative and are truly dispicable.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

President Obama's tweet is the most liked tweet ever. At JBI we are doing our part to spread his message even further. Our management is smart and somehow we will come out more prosperous because of what our brave counter protesters are doing. We'd love to see big bumps on our base salaries!
    So love living in America!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you have tied three things together than have nothing to do with one another to make some sort of point? You must be ANTIFA

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Found his cojones when he saw the demise was inevitable. Coward.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. found his balls only when the outcome was in his favor. Go Army!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boston JBI loves you, Alex! We love Marti too! She's the greatest and so are you!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Donuts