your new Mid Atlantic RD

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with the guy and all i gotta say is good luck to you. this dude is a backstabber. tells you hes got your back and never does. nobody liked working with him. by the way hes also a liar. will tell you what you wanna hear and 10% is true.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we have 2 weeks left until our summer Reunion! OOWEE- I hope nobody gets stabbed at the Reunion. How terrible would that be! Especially if it's in the back! I think my older brother had back surgery when he was much younger. He's 5 now!
    Anyway, I think we have security set up for all the events at the Reunion. Don't let fear ruin your fun!
    The events are pretty much set, and every one of the babies who worked hard are eager to show off their accomplishments!
    Remember to sign-up for your choice of symposium at the welcome desk upon arrival. Also, remember nap time will follow arrival. But don't forget to pick up your box lunch upon arrival.
    I've been told that chicken carrots, squash, spinich, and lamb are the choices. Blueberry Buckle and Applesauce are the desert choices! Ummm! I'm hungry already! Everything compliments of The Gerber Company!
    Safe travel!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A quick note to let all you babes know we're ready for our Summer Reunion!
    On behalf of the good folks at CBR, we're excited to be able to greet you and your parents this Friday! Please remember:
    - To stop by the registration desk at the hotel first for your room assignments.
    - Pick- up your box lunches, compliments of The Gerber Co.
    - Register for selected symposiums.
    - Take advantage of nap time, until about 6:00 PM.
    - Pick- up your free gifts from CBR!
    - Choose your free- time activity.
    - Select time for any individual pictures on Saturday.
    - Remember, disposable diapers only.
    I Hope all you babies and parents have a safe trip!
    See you all Friday night!

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CBR cutting prices to $999 how does that effect commisions?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cutting reps too, AMAG has too many reps already

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ball

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know everyone had a great time at the Reunion last week!
    Congradulations to CBR Baby# 16, who will be your new CBR Liasson for the up= coming year!
    Once again, I want to thank all you babies for your love and support during my tenure as your liasson over the last 2 years!
    Shortly, I'm sure you all will be hearing from your new leader CBR Baby# 16.

Love& 'gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello everyone,
    and thank you for electing me as your new CBR liaisson for the next year! I will try hard to to my best in supporting all you babies!
    And a really special "thank you" goes out to CBR Baby# 20, for all her fine efforts and hard work on behalf of you babes and of course, CBR! You mean so much to us!
    I will post here from time to time letting you all know the news and up- coming schedule of events for us. And don't forget to stay in touch by reading The CBR Times newspaper! It's always chocked- full of interesting news about things affecting our younf lives.
    Until then,

With kisses,
    CBR Baby# 16

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I hope all you babies are safely at home and reflecting upon the great times we all had at our Reunion!
    I'm sure by now everyone has their pictures from the Reunion. Friends made at the Reunion may be friends for life! Cherish what CBR has given us!
    FYI, just a wonderful story about the infancy of Donald Trump, in the latest issue of The CBR Times. I hope you all are getting your copies of our fine newspaper!
    With kisses,
    CBR Baby# 16

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they let all the CBR reps go or just the ones that shared a territory with AMAG

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really don't think any of our CBR reps were let go. It would affect too many of our babies! Our little tykes have come to depend upon our friends at CBR! We love you guys and gals!
    Yesterday there was nothing written in The CBR Times about any representatives, or any babies being let go. Say it aint so!

With kisses,
    CBR Baby# 16