your still around?

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I use to take suboxone and quickly switched to generic bupenorphine. R&B is hilarious! They take bupenorphine, add naloxone, and call it a new drug! Billions of dollars later, this company claims that the tablets are dangerous to children and tries to force everyone to switch to prescribing their film.

This was a good stall tactic to keep their monopoly with bupenorphine. Aren't you guys facing massive lawsuits? In 2017, I like how the price of suboxone films went up! Of course it did! Even with their manufacturer coupon 7 films comes out to 48 bucks. 14 generic bupenorphine tablets is 43 bucks with no coupon.

Subxone is a scam thru and thru. The naloxone doesn't make it any more or less abuseable. Bupenorphine is the only therapeutic drug that helps opiate addicts. I've seen people shoot up suboxone films and they didn't go into withdraws. The naloxone was just added as a clever con and it worked. I hope one day you or your families need a particular drug and can't afford it. I hope more doctors stop listening to your reps who push them to only write for suboxone and prescribe bupenorphine.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suboxone, the docs, nurses and counselors saved my life. You can say what you want and I'm sorry you're so angry. Facts are that more peoples lives have been saved by this med, than you give it credit for. I know, I have friends who would have died for sure, if it weren't for my doc who was caring enough and smart enough to learn how to prescribe and treat us with this life saving med. You sound like an angry rep, maybe a competitor or pain med sales person, p'od, way more than a person with an addiction problem. Just sayin. Dont continue to con people man, its part of the disease and if you're not an addict, then don't screw it up for people who badly need this medication.