You're Ranbaxy NOT SUN PHARMA

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2015 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So stop communicating as if you are Sun Pharma. You are owned by Sun, but you have nothing but Ranbaxy US brands.

Sun Portfolio???? What Sun Portfolio? Sun is the 5th largest generic manufacturer in the world........that's what I see when I research Sun

If you are going to tout you are Sun when you are really Ranbaxy US brands then you better show and tell the whole basket of goods.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chill out dude. The pipeline is very full and the derm team is expanding. If you knew anything about the industry and or the FDA approval process you would know that it takes time for products in development and or in front of the FDA to get approved and once they are approved it can still be a ramp up from a timing standpoint for products to get manufactured and launched. Give it some time, I think the new products will start rolling out within the next 6- 12 months.

So chill out. Ranbaxy is gone and soon to be forgotten. What is your problem anyway?Jealous of the pipeline I guess.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right now to the Pharma community at this time Sun looks disjointed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are they keeping the sales force? Or are they just scrapping management?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We work for the people who are still looking for the holy grail

We get told nothing here. And I mean nothing. I learn more by typing the word Sun Pharma into google then by what Eastern Contigent of leadership tells us.

We are contractors

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

every company in the derm space is a bit disjointed can you say Valiant - Galderma Allergan what planet are you on?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are InVentiv. Farthest thing from Sun

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dusa and Taro are Sun. 5 people on the Ranbaxy side are Sun. The rest are InVentiv.

The pipeline is full of generics that the branded InVentiv contract group will never see until they change the company structure. Some small knock off brands.

These are the facts

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always wonder if those 5 that are now on the Sun side ever lose sleep now that they might be held accountable for their bad decisions

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will now be held accountable, there is a new Sheriff in Town, from Sun Pharma

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the Filthy 5 get canned, at the next POA drinks are on me. Takers?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will soon enough, it might not be the next Poa. But right after that Sun has done that with Taro and Dusa They gave it a year plus then figured out who the clowns were at the top...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Changes will be made soon

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we get zero updates. None at all. InVentiv will act like all is the same. The wise men are all consultants jockeying or planning retirement. And Sun is just moving along. So it's like we're all vendors at a flea market. Put up your table. Sit in your chair and if someone buys something. Dandy!!!

Until this place gets real, mediocrity and telling each other lies will be the norm. As well can we get a team to set forcasting versus one person. I mean it's not like any of our drugs are new novel items. You're maxed out Haji. And your price increases have the market pissed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

last post spot on!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ashish isn't worried, he has a nice young Dermatologist in residency at Mt. Sinani, he has a fall back plan. He is no dummy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey....ex employee here...are you saying that he's single? Left wife?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's not stupid but he's still a sack of shhhhh

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In India you are allowed to have up to 10 wives at the same time
    Go Sun Pharma

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love Indians!