You've got to be stupid to join SUN

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 4, 2017 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

which job? with Sun or my other pharma company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh Boner........

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's actually kind of sad.

There are a few really good, talented and dedicated people here who are really trying to make it work. Unfortunately they're the very small minority and they're having a tough time accepting this isn't going anywhere but south.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is a delight to work for and my salary is steady and above average.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok mini-day if you are going to pretend to be an Amercan Sales rep at least try to use our lingo...Not 1 American would EVER say their salary is "steady" or "above average" bahahahaha you fool.

Keep trying. it is funny watching you try and fake posts on here. I now have popcorn and looking forward to the next fake news post.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and I forgot to add "delight" who says delight??? bahahahahaha. Why dont you add that you like to come home to your pregnant wife cooking in the kitchen naked waiting for you to come home? You wont get that you arrogant mysoginst.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my manager is also a delight to work for, a pure and simple delight. I often giggle out loud with glee due to how delighted I am to work for him. Sometimes it’s so delightful to work for my manager I get the sensation of whirling in circles ........oh how giddy this place makes me. Weeeeeeeeeeee. I’m in love, I’ In love, I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These obvious responses from the right hand man crack me up.

'Delight', 'tolerate employee needs', 'above industry norm' ... it reminds me of what the tecruiter posts on LinkedIn about Sun caring for people, honesty, innovative products ...

Really ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like the right hand man has quieted down.

It's a creepy place with creepy 'leaders'

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post!!! I am waiting for miniday to post about getting a strange feeling running up his leg when his manager works with him. Funny that he wont understand the sarcasim in your post. Poor miniday...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm ... I wonder how many customer calls have been made by the Indians who are running the US business?

I guess the market here is so simple and straightforward that they can run the business from their offices. But of course, it's just like India -

Hey, how about you come out to my territory and get your butt kicked for a day boys ?

Let's go sell the price increase and the spread ! You in ?