ZB Kentucky

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what is going on in Kentucky? They have now lost three of their leadership team members in the past 12 months...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smith and Nephew??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The leadership in Ky is sub par at best. The people in the sales teams are treated very unequally/unfairly which is why many of them have left as well. Most of the sales force are cheap and inexperienced. There is no opportunity for advancement and not a place to be if you want to have an opinion.

4. Lion

Lion Guest

Skeletal dynamics??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess considering one of their largest sales reps is now the S&N distributor along w his father in law which was one of their largest surgeons has converted business and then recruiting a few of the ZB sales team that’s a possibility as part of their fall. Of course if you asked Stans and Oliver they wouldn’t take ownership of issues going on in their territory. They are always pointing fingers at anyone or anything but themselves.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have lost more than 3 leaders. Everyone is a leader at ZB KY. Book clubs take precedence over sales calls.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and podcasts. Energy should be spent on training reps, not brainwashing them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But if you brainwash your reps then it’s so much easier to be in control and build an organization where everyone is either to ignorant or afraid to speak up! Seems like the better way to go. Training is for tools.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This just in-MO requiring his posse to read the book Checkmate.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting, KY was held out as one of the great ZB distributors. I always wondered, "the best distributor is in KY," we are in trouble.... Leadership, primarily the DP, was a pompous goof...

12. Rumor is JoSePh PuTnAm of Lexington has been seen boarding Zimmer Jet In Lexington recently! What’s this all about? Does he want to TACO bout it? He’s NACHO friend!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was he on a Zimmer jet to Africa??? Lol. What ever happened with that?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were held out as a great distributorship by corporate because they have been manipulated and bullied by the two DPs to believe that. Their entire team has been brainwashed into believing they are the best of the best and how to respond to every situations and if they don’t buy into following exactly what they are told they are bullied and heckled by mo and js until they either fall in line, quit, or if they never come around eventually fired. It’s been a sad thing to see what has happen over the past several year. Every time they are cornered by corporate they point the finger elsewhere and manipulate their questioner into believing it someone else’s fault. They NEVER take ownership of the deteriorship they have caused themselves. It’s only a matter of time before corporate catches onto this and eventually holds them accountable.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I were to guess you have two distributors that preach being humble but they are two of the most narcissistic least humble men in the ZB company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s like how they expect their employees to be appreciative of what they pay them and not complain if they don’t bonus or give a raise and if they ask for one or they ask for anything they are called “greedy and unappreciative” They definitely get what they pay for when it comes to hires they have and are bringing in.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It always comes down to leadership. Good leaders retain good employees. Bad/disliked/obnoxious leaders run off good employees and destroy cultures.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will have to thank the sender for providing me with a good, factual read over my lunch break.

Zimmer Biomet was a company I used to support and speak highly about to my colleagues. The behavior and actions I have witnessed from leadership in this area is appalling. Their actions speak volumes. The face of Zimmer in my area has become one of all talk and inexcusable treatment of others. People have been wronged. It has and will continue to negatively impact your customer base. I will pass this along to my colleagues.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LeTs TaCo BouT a NeW LeAdER.