ZB Kentucky

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Employee Relations Philosophy

Zimmer Biomet OrthoSolutions is committed to maintaining a relationship with you that promotes dignity, personal achievement and involvement. We are dedicated to treating you fairly, providing good working conditions and, above all, delivering the respect you deserve. We seek open and direct communication, which allows your concerns to be resolved in an atmosphere of mutual trust.

This is the biggest line of horsewash. They are not at all committed to maintaining a relationship with us period. Let alone one that promotes dignity, personal achievement, or involvement.

They don’t at all treat us fairly. If you are not ES, BS, SD, JE, or MT. you might as well be gum on the bottom of their shoes. We are like robots to them… comes in and do our work and expected to keep our mouths shut. The only respect they give you is you nod your head and say yes sir/ma’am. DO NOT question them on anything.

They absolutely do not want open and direct lines of communications if you do this you are sure to start digging your own grave, there is not mutual trust within in this building unless you comply with their standards and their ways.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our warehouse isn't even insulated. The working conditions are terrible around here unless you have an office with a door so your space heater can keep you warm enough you don't have to wear a jacket during the winter months.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Re: What actions?

MO & JS don’t conduct themselves according to legal/ethical standards outlined in the Code-ZB policies/procedures. JS/MO are not honest. They don’t take responsibility for their jobs, accountability for their work & they are not good stewards of company resources. They don’t conduct themselves in accordance with the company mission/guiding principles.

JS/MO don’t respect individual contributions/diverse perspectives; they don’t support professional growth or provide individuals with opportunities to share in success. They don’t commit to the highest standards of patient safety, quality & integrity. They don’t have ethical business practices. They don’t focus resources in areas where they will make a difference. They go against the wishes of customers. They don’t ensure the company’s return is = to the value provided for customers/patients.

They put on a show when it comes to giving back to communities/people in need. Do you want to be on a “team” when you see what they’ve done to “teammates”? Does it warm my soul to know I helped a family, after seeing them hurt people/families that worked here? No. I don’t like to hear them trash talk people who resign either.

Their “team” is not their most important asset. MO/JS are their own most important asset. They make sure there are no open lines of communication & they don’t comply with laws for a healthy, safe, fair or harassment free workplace. TE will tell people to hush if they bring up an HR issue.

They are not dedicated to attracting & retaining the best talent. JS/MO don’t hire based on qualifications, experience or skills.

They don’t compensate based on performance. They don’t promote a fair & competitive work environment. JS & MO don’t provide equal employment opportunities.

JS, MO & TE tolerate discrimination & harassment. Violence & threatening behavior is tolerated. The use of drugs is not prohibited. ZB property, information & their position within the company is being used for personal gain. Business expenses & arrangements with HCP’s are not accurately documented.

Computers & telephones are not used appropriately for personal use and negatively affects work performance. Collaborating with a competitor or taking actions that could have an improper anticompetitive effect occur in this territory. Promotion & marketing of products is not always done in a lawful & truthful manner.

They go against the company’s policy to cooperate with inspections & investigations. They do not investigate potential or known violations. They retaliate against anyone who makes a good faith report of a concern. They question employees and accuse employees of making such reports, resulting in retaliation.

Does this board actively reflect positivity on ZB?

Are you comfortable with this information publicly known?

Do you want more information coming out?

If your answer is no, then where is Compliance, HR or Legal?

4. Are you firmly convinced that this distributorship accelerates ZB’s ability to execute on ZB’s Mission? Does it Alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world? Does it put ZB on a differentiated platform to be the MOST ETHICAL and AGGRESSIVE ORGANIZATION WHERE WINNING IS THE ONLY WAY?

#WINNING

5. It May be time for them to break out the “Tigers Blood” Charlie Sheen style at this point!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cannot stand her. She snotty I wish something would happen to her stupid life and her family so she has to live like us

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can’t stand her

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Kentucky Bitches continue to fascinate.

OS is leading the pack in sales performance and all you do is whine and complain. Shut up, grow a pair and go to work, Assholes.

Stop being a bunch of sniveling little girls.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preach!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are just following in our distributors footsteps!!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wats crazy is they came in and said any 1 of us can leave n they’d give us a severance. no1 walked. if they said let us out of nc-we would all walk.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did they really fire a pregnant chick?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me neither

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

apparently they did

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is zimmer legal involved?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I can’t think they would really just let you walk if you “wanted” to leave. They would have retaliated against you by saying you were the one who is outing all of their secrets and issues from within. They would destroy your name as well as make sure they kept you from working.
    They know they have you trapped into staying because you cannot afford to leave without them letting go of the NC.
    Good luck to everyone stuck in the mouse traps they have set.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i kno, n that’s y no1 left.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you’re saying they offered everyone a severance package to leave if they didn’t want to be there? Haha good thing no one was dumb enough to fall for that

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tic tock tic tock

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waiting for AAOS to start.