ZB Kentucky

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If corporate doesn’t take verbal and sexual harassment seriously maybe someone should report the kick backs MO & JS are handing out and have been handing out in order to keep numbers and surgeons. Didn’t ZB just pay off a whistleblower for reporting this? If an implant is implanted it has to be charged for or it’s consider a kickback... you have thousands of patients walking around with unrecorded implants and then you place the blame internally on bad audits, as opposed to telling the truth. Stop implanting patients and not recording them. I pray there are no recalls on the implants they are walking around with because you didn’t want to charge the facility.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That works too. Report it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

one of the biggest problems for our office is “hr/compliance” person. can’t take anything to her because she goes around telling everyone who complains about what. i was warned about her when I started and I’ve seen it first hand since I’ve been here. mt is a terrible hr person and one of the most judgmental people I’ve ever met. they trap you in.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why does everyone have to be dissing on mo and js? these two taught me how to be a money hungry business man who will do anything for the next dollar. lie to anyone. cheat against anyone. steal from anyone. while acting like men of god. then they get upset w me when I followed for in their footsteps. just being that fearless leader you taught you taught me to be.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question. How is JA still working with ZImmer Biomet? I’m only asking because he’s also working w DJO and a former sales rep of mine was fired for “working” with multiple companies, which apparently is against the rules at Zimmer Biomet. The issue I have with this is she wasn’t and they no proof other wise, however, they know that JA is working with DJO and they allow him to continue to be employed. Such a double standard.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been sitting here reading this thread again and I really only have one question. How is it that JA still has a job a Zimmer when they fired my rep for “working for” another distributor. She wasn’t at all, but it is know. That JA is collecting pay check from both Zimmer and DJO. This screams double standard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. This is a big deal. HUGE deal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except that nothing will happen.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUTH

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The difference between your former rep and JA is pretty obvious. She’s a female, plain and simple. She was also one of the best/most well-rounded reps they had and God forbid JS and MO work with a female that’s smarter than them. Their male egos couldn’t handle it and she had to go. JA lays low and from what I heard she wanted more responsibility/territory/compensation. Career drive is a terrible thing to have if you’re a female at ZBOS.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s such a shame to see that in this day and age there are companies out there still holding women back. I hope they get what is coming to them, sooner rather than later. Women should be treated as equals, no man should be held to a lesser standard than a women in the business place. If my sales rep was fired for “working for two companies” when she wasn’t, then JA along with JP should be fired when it is KNOWN by everyone they are working for more than just ZB, and in this industry, I’m certain they are not the only two selling for more than ZB.
    It’s sad to see an honest woman lose her career over two men trying to strong arm her and when they couldn’t their only form of retaliation was to fire her. I hope she goes after them and takes every dime they are worth.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can’t figure out how they are still keeping their heads above water with corporate. The company that “takes harassment and ethics seriously”. That’s obviously not the case. A man at corporate can’t get a promotion over a woman but in the field men are free to treat women like pieces of meat and hand out free implants to facilities. At least that’s how corporate allows the Kentucky distributorship to run. It’s very sad.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it’s time all of this goes public. JE when you’re ready to stop being bullied around that building you give me a shout. You know who I am. And don’t forget. save emails. Record conversation. Take screenshots. Anything you have to do to make your case. You know you have one.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ain’t real right, Do they even Know how many people she know?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is REAL. They are naive to everything truly think they have the upper hand on everyone, including corporate. All it will take is JE being tired of the bullying that goes in the office for her to open a huge can of worms they don’t want opened. I’m sure she’s already lying in the bushes and preparing and taking the necessary steps to attack her prey.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you think she will?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering she has with every other company/department she has worked for yes. There’s a reason she bounces around from position to position company to company. She knows people and what’s going on and uses to further her position every step of the way. When she gets close to being outed, she pounces on her next prey. It’s what she does. She’s one you can’t take your eyes off of. Keep from being her next victim.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just watch.