ZB Kentucky

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when I worked there Sd never worked. She always had ES doing stuff

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!! TB is back! That’s got to tick the boys off. They tried to stop her at every corner but she’s proven to be unstoppable. Go get them lady, karma is a b*tch and will come back around to them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s because she was hired on her last name not skill set. Why do you think they bounce her from position to position trying to find something she can actually excel at. She can’t excel without es. Period. this is also a prime example of why you don’t hire family members and let them take over your company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the truth. The entire family needs to go.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS MO if your reading this you need to investigate cause this sounds like your Being stolen from

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are too worried about coming off as perfect. If they investigated they wouldn’t do anything about it because they wouldn’t want anyone to know. They are the biggest laughing stock of all ZB distributorships in the country.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is awesome.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree go get them TB! KARMA. it’s much over due to swing around and smack them with it straight in the face.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will happen. It is all going to blow up and the only people Still their are the people who kill business everyday

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try working for Bs or es and always hearing I control what happens an who get things yall

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh. I’m sorry you have to deal w that. The only way out is to leave. If you want to work for a company where your “leader” literally make fun of you to your face and play it off as “teasing” or talk to poorly about you behind your back this is the place to work. The only way around that is to leave. You’ll be amazing at how much less stress and anxiety you can have in your life. Just by taking the negative of the people around you away.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call Corp compliance. When I was there I keep records to make sure I was cover. Print every email

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to keep records when working for these two. Their management team members are just as bad as they are and are cult followers of MO & JS.

You do have the option of corporate compliance. However since they are and independent distributorship more than likely you won’t get anywhere. You always have the option to report to the Department of Labor. This would be your best bet or the EEOC. The Department of Labor did show up once... TE freaked out but was able to manipulate which employees they spoke to and made sure she coached the employees on what to say. The “Leadership” team will slip up eventually and all will fall.
    Never forget you are NOT a leader in that company. They tell you that to give you a false sense. Be aware and keep records of everything. Remember it is legal to record all conversations and phone calls KY without both parties knowing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to keep records when working for these two. Their management team members are just as bad as they are and are cult followers of MO & JS.

You do have the option of corporate compliance. However since they are and independent distributorship more than likely you won’t get anywhere. You always have the option to report to the Department of Labor. This would be your best bet or the EEOC. The Department of Labor did show up once... TE freaked out but was able to manipulate which employees they spoke to and made sure she coached the employees on what to say. The “Leadership” team will slip up eventually and all will fall.
    Never forget you are NOT a leader in that company. They tell you that to give you a false sense. Be aware and keep records of everything. Remember it is legal to record all conversations and phone calls KY without both parties knowing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I record everything said by “leaders”

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PROTECT YOURSELF.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks so much for the reminder. (Yes I used “Thanks so much” as a TE reference) They give such a false sense of security. They do all this “charity” work but guilt us into it and we never know where we stand with them or who they are going to stab in the back next. Well... we know it won’t be any of the “first” family. OSS. Oliver. Stanbery. Stiver. Company.