ZB Kentucky

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More lies from ES every thing out her mouth is lies she is never telling truth she lies to keep her mom and sister safe we all no she ain’t honest I glad we keep record on her and what she dose

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the problem with keeping record on her is that no one in management would ever do anything about it because it is ES. she is truly the untouchable. Keep record of it so when new ownership takes over you have it for records to fight against her.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only untouchable because she has gossip in every body. She make it so no one can proof anything

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

call her out on it in front of who you need to so she can’t deny. Thats the only way to out her.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Putnam still around or is he still playing the boys and DJO against each other?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try being some one who works with this company and having one of the people that work there flirt with you and throw herself at you I have ask yo have my route changes to avoid this place I have complain to her boss and ain’t no one doing nothing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take it a step further and call corporate and let them know they won’t do anything about it. That should get their attention. You should NEVER have to feel uncomfortable while doing your job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor Lane. Talk about getting the shaft.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A handful of us were notified by corporate to contact them with any issues we saw or heard of. I would suggest calling them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was my understanding he went out swinging at JE.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did not go out swinging at JE probably got blamed for what I did

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I hear my name is still getting brought up. After all this time... gentlemen (If you can really be called that) leave me out if it. You’ve ruined your own entity. The fact that you try to disgrace every person that has worked for you and left your company to better themselves is disgusting. Own up to your faults. You have never been perfect, you’ve just had the right people in place to hide your secrets for you. Eventually they all come out and then your company will come tumbling down.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire thread is an embarrassment for Kentucky medical device reps. This is the kind of crap you'd expect out of a New England territory. The bitterness is unbecoming. I hope all involved are fired and move on to something more suitable for them, like stocking shelves at Costco. I have no dog in the ortho world fight, but am disgusted by the pettiness displayed here. Best outcome would be to fire all, and give distribution rights to Chip Rupp. He has his own issues, but I never recall him embarrassing a manufacturer the way these idiots have with Zimmer with their childish rantings and postings.

And my goodness, if you've been wronged quit posting about it on some stupid message board and file suit. Nobody cares about your situation on here, find redress through the courts and quit clogging this site up with your rumors & innuendo. In other words, sack up or shut up!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Chip... lol. Not in ortho but can’t stop reading about it. Loser.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

chip rupp? Seriously? His team is so lazy. I watch them “work” all the time

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t usually post post but I have to agree. The S&N team isn’t much

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well where do you think Broughton got all his training from. Yours truly... Stanbery. Rupp isn’t after this territory. Oliver is. Minus Stans.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Tracy and Oliver are after the territory with the help of the Stiver family. Stans is just a glorified paper pusher and that will be part of their argument to the corporate team.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only they put as much time, effort, and money into us as they do their kickoff party...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

National Sales, Boys. Don’t be late and don’t leave early. Emergencies always pop up for you two.
    I hope everyone is prepared to hear your laundry list of excuses for everything going wrong. It’s always someone else’s fault, right boys? Never taking that accountability for your own downfall.