ZB Kentucky

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s very interesting what some reps get away with!! That same ZB rep who lets the competition cover his cases also covers cases for the competition, not just one company but several. No surprise this is the same rep who is constantly reaching out to other companies for jobs (trying to play them against each other so he can get more money) and working a few outside product lines behind the distributors back. Yet he still has a job??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This same guy reached out to me and said our companies should work together in order to keep another company from getting on contract.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t have to guess, they are sad sacks

4. TacoTico CEO

TacoTico CEO Guest

Or what about the infamous bus trip taking all kinds of heathcare providers to an event? Was this done in compliance?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell no. Look up sunshine payment info on those on the “bus”..... spankings are coming.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it that no one has even mentioned what they have done to West Virginia? Completely decimated under their leadership over the past 3.5 years.

7. Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee Guest

One question comes to mind I have always wondered is JS a ninja or a samurai warrior? With that samurai sword in his office it’s always made wonder if he would chop my head off like the chick in “The Walking Dead”? But JS is like Chuck Norris, he roundhouse kicks the shit out of good business and employees!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EVERY CHALLENGE - YOU EITHER MAKE PROGRESS OR EXCUSES. YOU CANT DO BOTH

if you work at the big blue Z you know who's tag line this is. JS. how can you not do both? you do both. you make progress and excuses.

EVERY CHALLENGE - I MAKE NO PROGRESS OR EXCUSES. I DO BOTH

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you gotta throw Chuck Norris under the bus, he never went after the good guys.... Giving JS a semi comparing him to chuck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've seen the industry in many different phases, but I had to remind myself of why we are in this business after looking through this thread. We want the best for the patient, our number one priority? Correct? This industry has been given a bad name due to bad people and cruel actions/intentions. Certain people have forgotten that patients are human beings. Caring about what is best for a human being should be #1. If we don't care about the treatment of human beings, why would you trust "us" with a patient? Poor actions casted on good people will result in negative consequences for we are all human beings at the end of the day.

2 Corinthians 5:10
    For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, so that each one May receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My question in all of this is where is ZB corporate? These distributors have driven this territory and the reputation of ZB into the ground. I would really hope that after all of this has been highlighted, corporate would come in and at the very least investigate these allegations. It’s pretty apparent that JS and MO will continue to place the blame on others and current employees would be afraid of retaliation and won’t speak up. What about all the employees that have quit or been let go in the past several months? Don’t you think these people would give more honest answers? Or does corporate really not give a shit?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we raised money for a family in need over the holidays and we were told how awesome we are and what a great thing we did for this family. meanwhile they fire employees, enforce NC's and make it their mentality to go after them while trying to destroy any former employees reputation
    i don't feel great about working here and supporting 1 family in need is nice but when we have many former employees unable to earn a living that used to put money in my pockets and distributors pockets, and gave me opportunity, these situations make me sad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wish they'd stop talking out of both sides of their mouth. we have big issues. what about this email from JS:
    THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD:
    PROBLEM CREATORS (look who's talking)
    PROBLEM IDENTIFIERS (clearly not corp compliance, where are you?)
    PROBLEM SOLVERS (we hope Hanson comes here)
    WHICH ONE ARE YOU? (a screwed employee)
    I CHALLENGE YOU TO BE A PROBLEM SOLVER! (I want to solve this problem, but too scared to speak)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have read through this thread multiple times debating whether to respond or not. Some of the posts are silly but reflecting as an employee some of the posts are completely honest and truthful. It has been sad to watch this territory repeatedly be at the bottom of the power rankings over and over. They fire people a lot and don’t relay it to the staff in a timely manner we usually find out when we call them and they inform us they were let go. They held our operations team back from getting team of the year due to negative sales. The way they talk to us is usually down like they are better than us, especially if we are not agreeing with what they say. TE, MO, and JS all have this higher than thou attitude that if you don’t like something then you can just leave or be fired. This attitude that everyone is replaceable. TE has been in the business now for 2 years and knows nothing about what she is doing. She is relying on the staff to get her through the day to day while she is micromanaging our every move. It’s quite exhausting being an employee of theirs. You ask yourself over and over again why you keep doing it but it all comes back to the employees. Never the leadership, it’s felt and it’s discussed, and now that this post is out it’s crazy to know how ran into the ground the territory has become. It’s no longer just left inside but within the sales force as well. It’s sad, but I hope corporate can do something to piece us back together.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is more to this story, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I don't think what has happened here is a coincidence. JP is playing a game of chess.
    Why would both "Queens" be fired 6 months apart given no reasons, false reasons and all the wrong reasons when you ask JP. He's always played the Queens to his advantage.
    ZB users have switched to Paxeon, and with all the other ventures JP has, is he trying to be the Knight in shining armor when he stands behind the Queens? Now wouldn't that be a great story to tell.
    He's attempting to set himself up to be the next DP then hire both queens. If he fails at DP, he will take his queens somewhere else. They had to be fired in order for his plan to be executed. Anyone have insider information?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those on the inside, can you see any reactions within since this thread has went viral? In the past I was really surprised to see Zimmer Melia last as long as they did prior to merger. But I don’t think things were bad enough to create a blog post either. To those with insight, how long do you think it takes before corporate becomes involved?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oliver and Stanberry are 2 clowns that dress up as distributors. They REDUCE Sr rep commissions with all this Team shit. I don't need a team. My doctor uses the product because of me and my relationship and service. He won't let MY TEAM cover him. 1 other rep and me is all we need. But they have their Great head count Story when corporate comes in. They MANIPULATE the ZB Corporate Village like no other. I'm sure they have their secret meetings in Oliver's MILLION dollar basement to manipulate corporate just like they did when they Conned Corporate in getting the distributorship from Stallings. Where did it Rank with Biomet? From what I hear it was in the 2 from the TOP not the BOTTOM 2 like we are with guys that drive Range Rovers. My Dr. just shakes his head at the arrogance. Lil man was on a leash now he runs off how many? Matt takes No action which is still action. Better hope these 2 can sign up some more consultants. Matt's plan of stealing distributorship from short stuff is short sighted. PLEASE TAKE US DIRECT! Where are you new president? New Regional? Come interview your sales force. The competition sure has!! Thanks S & N for getting the party started.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These 2 Clown dress up and impersonate distributors. Under qualified in every phase of being a distributor EXCEPT MANIPULATION. They manipulate the ZB village idiots like no other! They manipulated corporate with their tactical approach to get distributorship from Melia and Stallings. Where they ranked in Top 2 not Bottom 2. Please take us direct! Where are you President? Bollinger? New RD? Come interview your reps. S & N sure is!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well under Melia and Stallings they were Top 2 Not BOTTOM 2. I would take them versus our Manipultors!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GET TO KY AND BRING YOUR PR TEAM! BOLLINGER, IVAN, HANSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!