ZB Kentucky

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a bunch of soft ky snowflakes

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when it comes to life's bitter pills the hardest pill to swallow is a tase of your own medicine

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never lost respect for two people and a company as quickly as I have for JS, MO, and ZB over the course of the last week reading this thread. And then they attempt to cover their tracks by having posts deleted... shame on them, they should have just owned up to their mistakes and missteps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang, is Karma coming back to bite these two or what? The way they have treated their employees & facilities is all being brought to light. You two made your bed, your times to own up to it, you can’t pawn these truths off on your employees as you have done over the past several years. Not when this thread spells it all out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

1 John 3:18

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MO.... you claim to be a man of god... a man of god would follow his ways.
    16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
    Exodus 20:16

JS... you’ve never claimed to be a man of god. And no one has questioned that, your actions have proved your not, I actually commend you for not walking around as a wolf in sheep’s clothing like your counter part.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, MO. I’m questioning your integrity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these guys are = boy(s) who cried wolf. they spread lies, but it will ultimately damage their own credibility-the ultimate punishment. along with that, they will lose a lot of great sheep. the company should back up their policies and expectations with discipline when a situation merits it. when a wolf actually does attack, will anyone come to help them?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The deleting of posts is only proof of everything said. Thanks for confirming that. WDRB will not take down the arrest story of someones brother at the derby.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Luke 12:2
    Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed on the housetops.

Proverbs 18:6
    A fool's lips walk into a fight, and his mouth invites a beating. A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

Proverbs 10:9
    Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.

Proverbs 4:16
    For they cannot sleep unless they have done wrong; they are robbed of sleep unless they have made someone stumble.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phillipians 3:13, "Accept what you've done wrong and strive to live for what comes ahead!"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like there was a wild fire running through the operations staff today. Everybody talking everybody sharing. So many phone calls and text messages to each other... to former employees... to corporate employees... to surgeons.... so many questions being asked. Was that you who posted that? Did you tell anyone I said that? Oh, that sounds like so and so... wait that’s a doctors. Omg, that’s a current employee. Is TE bcc’d on my email like she has done to other employees in the past? Is JS & MO doing anything to protect us, or just themselves. Did you see what they are doing to JP? How do they pick and choose who they fire for selling competive products? Paranoia is running rapid in house. Everyone is watching each other and wispering in their corners. Learning quickly to trust no one.

14. What an amazing day to see all these posts deleted and more tastes of their own medicine being fed right back. Over 13,000 views strong!!! This metric is one strong indicator within two weeks!!! This thread has been successful due to the passion everyone has contributed to it. Your voices are definitely being heard and the chatter among the community has only become more excited for many reasons and the cause couldn’t be more true!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus isn’t and wouldn’t save this disaster lol.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came here to check out what I could find out about the open position here and I’m blown away. I will tell the recruiter that reached out to me that I do not want to pursue any opportunity with Zimmer after seeing how poorly this place is ran.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you seen their sales numbers?? They are making no progress there either.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13,000 views by the same handful of fired disgruntled losers. You’re one soy boy.