ZB NORTHEAST

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Mar 3, 2020 at 4:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard a lot of reps not happy with current distributor. Anyone know if he's leaving soon? I would like to relocate but not hearing good things about the current leader.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think he calls people and tells them “yes, I am leaving or I am staying”. Strong intellect fella asking cafepharma if he’s leaving. Call dill doe Bezjak and ask him. Your a prize. Must be a Lima chap

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked there for a couple of years and have heard from a rep friend that even though they had a good sales year last year the culture created by the distributor and his very close "friend" is one of distrust and zero transparency. He had not heard if he's leaving or retiring soon, but said most of the reps he talks to can't wait for it to happen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughing at the miserable Troll above. I'm not going to sit here and put up with your shit talking. Let's be clear you little anonymous coward, you are either a local competitor who is getting his ass kicked by us or you are the Lima Loser.

You were here for a couple of years? Obviously you were one of the ones who sucked even as a box opener. I've been with this Distributor for over 10 years and he's one of, if not the, best Distributor in the corporation. Honest, supportive and completely transparent.

Oh, as for a good year last year? We've been top 10 for 5 years in a row.

Fuck off.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has he entered mass in the last five years? Or beachside downeast?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've worked for Jim Kilcommons for over 5 years and can tell you he's always treated me well, compensated me fairly, and runs a fine organization. I can't understand why reps would be unhappy. Personally, I'm hoping he stays for another five years.

7. Lima Loser

Lima Loser Guest

Heard that jk made an announcement to his team that he's on the way out soon. The Northeast must have experienced a mini tremor from all the reps jumping up and down with joy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who would throw stones at ZBNE or Jim KilCommons is a pathetic loser. JK is all business and ZBNE is a juggernaut. Move along trolls ...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got no clue and obviously don't have any first hand knowledge of JK or ZBNE. He and his team have gotten us through this mess in the best possible shape.

And he didn't resign or retire, Shithead.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kilcommons is exiting just like a typical distributor. Lining his pockets no doubt. even stops providing coffee to his employees. what a prince.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest