ZB Ortho Solutions

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything could be better than working in this environment. They do give us cake. Stale cake. Not as stale as their leadership.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s about time these clowns get called out for what they do to people. They’ve created an organization of people scared to speak. Claps for the person that started this - you deserve a raise. Hell, you deserve the distributorship.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to see these guys be #1 at something. NUMBER ONE blog. The talk of the town. This has replaced my morning paper.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many anonymous tips does it take to get someone fired?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So someone fired for anonymous tip but not for spankings, affairs... what about lack of knowledge. Some 1 gave doc wrong implant for pt and JP said not to tell hospital. F’ed up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thing is like the Energizer bunny. It hasn’t stopped! I wake up every morning amazed at how much energy there is behind this. I can guarantee you there isn’t this much negative energy at DePuy, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, or anyone else for that matter!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its okay to screw up patients and sell other product lines son long as you agree with everything the distributors say.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only distributors heard what these guys really said about them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I worked there it wasn’t great. It was all fun and games until you started to question things and you became a “negative person” and the fingers were pointed at you for not being a team player and indulging their culture. I ‘ve heard since I have left many people have left or been fired for numerous reasons. I heard their sales power rankings are in the dumps and their operations , while their numbers look good, are an absolute mess as far as the culture and attitude around there. But they all put on a happy face when TE, JS, or MO are around to avoid getting black balled by them. No one there wants to be the next person TE attaches herself to their emails. So they keep working away like mice and whispering in corners or during smoke breaks whenever they get a chance.

So sad to see a company deteriorate as badly and quickly as this one has. Everything on this website about this group has been true from what I perceived from working within the company, I hope that the corporate office can come in soon and really dig into the issues and not just let MO & JS talk their way out of these accusations.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have a white board in office where we have to write our goals. 1 of JP's goals is to "HELP EVERYONE." he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. no matter what is said, they (MO & JS) think others are the problem. the real problem is JP.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I wonder how much work it took the DPs to have a quarter of the posts taken down. Can’t take the heat? Can you not face the truth of the deterioration your distributorship? It must be eating at you both to know that corporate now knows all of your dirty secrets and how you treat your employees and facilities. I highly doubt this thread stops just because you had messages taken down. You’re not going to silence the employees and facilities you have wronged.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EVERY CHALLENGE-YOU EITHER MAKE PROGRESS OR EXCUSES. YOU CANT DO BOTH.

This is another example of the power and paranoia of this sick culture in this distributorship. These narcissistic leaders cannot tolerate any criticism and do not want their peers to know that people in the company and the community do not like them or do not trust them. By removing 70+ comments, they are trying to justify that they are protecting the company, protecting their employees and ultimately protecting themselves. Im sure they claim they are defamatory statements, but truth (and proof) is a valid defense.

FOR THIS CAFEPHARMA THREAD-WE MADE EXCUSES AND NO PROGRESS.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my comment disappeared.

Reading through what is left and the only thing I can say is I really hope JP sees what they have done to him. This is proof the DP's only look out for themselves. They had random posts about them taken down but left up the ones about JP. They have really left him out to fend for himself. JP, you probably should pick who you want to work for more carefully next time, you now have proof that they do not have your back. At least you have a number of other companies to fall back on [you already do some work for them anyways]

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to thank my COO for his previous comment on this subject. ZBOS you can request as many deletes as possible but trust me the truth will continue to prevail. “You can run but you can’t hide”!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simple fact. They only protect themselves, if this was Hollywood they would go down in a fire of #metoo claims with video evidence on at least 1. Zimmer protecting those that abuse women? Really Z? This is on your watch now Hanson, these guys playing you for a fool.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you can dish it out, but you can’t take it? I think its time to put sensitive susie back in the box and and learn to laugh at yourself like the rest of us do.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when it comes to life's bitter pills the hardest pill to swallow is a tase of your own medicine

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang, is Karma coming back to bite these two or what? The way they have treated their employees & facilities is all being brought to light. You two made your bed, your times to own up to it, you can’t pawn these truths off on your employees as you have done over the past several years. Not when this thread spells it all out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

1 John 3:18

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, MO. I’m questioning your integrity.