ZB Ortho Solutions

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these guys are = boy(s) who cried wolf. they spread lies, but it will ultimately damage their own credibility-the ultimate punishment. along with that, they will lose a lot of great sheep. the company should back up their policies and expectations with discipline when a situation merits it. when a wolf actually does attack, will anyone come to help them?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MO, JS, and ZB are the backbone of the company. Superb leaders and well respected among peers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The deleting of posts is only proof of everything said. Thanks for confirming that. WDRB will not take down the arrest story of someones brother at the derby.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Luke 12:2
    Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed on the housetops.

Proverbs 18:6
    A fool's lips walk into a fight, and his mouth invites a beating. A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

Proverbs 10:9
    Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.

Proverbs 4:16
    For they cannot sleep unless they have done wrong; they are robbed of sleep unless they have made someone stumble.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll second that notion.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phillipians 3:13, "Accept what you've done wrong and strive to live for what comes ahead!"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like there was a wild fire running through the operations staff today. Everybody talking everybody sharing. So many phone calls and text messages to each other... to former employees... to corporate employees... to surgeons.... so many questions being asked. Was that you who posted that? Did you tell anyone I said that? Oh, that sounds like so and so... wait that’s a doctors. Omg, that’s a current employee. Is TE bcc’d on my email like she has done to other employees in the past? Is JS & MO doing anything to protect us, or just themselves. Did you see what they are doing to JP? How do they pick and choose who they fire for selling competive products? Paranoia is running rapid in house. Everyone is watching each other and wispering in their corners. Learning quickly to trust no one.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an amazing day to see all these posts deleted and more tastes of their own medicine being fed right back. Over 13,000 views strong!!! This metric is one strong indicator within two weeks!!! This thread has been successful due to the passion everyone has contributed to it. Your voices are definitely being heard and the chatter among the community has only become more excited for many reasons and the cause couldn’t be more true!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came here to check out what I could find out about the open position here and I’m blown away. I will tell the recruiter that reached out to me that I do not want to pursue any opportunity with Zimmer after seeing how poorly this place is ran.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you seen their sales numbers?? They are making no progress there either.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Announcement:
    Create your own compliance anonymous tip hotline has received an influx of anonymous tips. I would like to thank “anonymous.” “Anonymous” has sent the hotline every single deleted post from this board. These deleted posts will be making their way back to the board. These posts deserve to be seen.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Zimmer Biomet have a rigorous interview process and business plan presentation for selecting distributors who are engaged, intelligent, business minded, customer driven, and focused on attracting the best talent in the industry?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is amazing and this distributor is a joke. Never met a more pompous loser in MO, explaining his nonsense sales acumen. Bush league all the way, while still copping an attitude

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything is insanely accurate in this post!!! I worked for this organization in some capacity and made the plunge to a competitor. It was the absolute best decision I ever made. I work with very realistic people, I make way more money, I have far better benefits, I am not nickeled and dimed on my expenses. I am way happier and far more successful!!! I believe in where I am and we are a far better operation. I am extremely motivated now where I developed anxiety issues working there with so many levels of stress. I no longer work insane hours, but do know the rewards of my hard work unlike with this distribution. I feel I have a purpose other then being a working body. I see it in our clients eyes how well we outshine ZBOS in every way possible. Some of my former colleagues left and went to work in other territories for Zimmer direct, they too are far happier then before!!! I have had numerous doctors share communications of desperation from this organization with me and it lets me know how blessed I am to have walked away! I have been involved in various conversations within our local industry and the attention this has attracted is very real. At this point I see no positive way the current leadership can ever restore any integrity within the community they represent!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would TE conduct an Exit interview? Wouldn’t that fall on HR? I’ve never heard of MT doing an exit interview before or being part of the termination process. Usually people are terminated prior to their HR person even knowing it’s going to be happening and then as an employee we are lucky to even hear about a term from “leadership” we hear about it when we either call the person or someone from their team relays that back to us.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true brain washed employee of OS.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be honest with each other.

This thread, like the Kansas City thread is the result of either one loser typing under "multiple anonymous identities" or two losers typing to one another.

If it were as bad as the loser(s) say, they'd be out of business in a few months. Face it, this is a loser or two with a grudge and they don't have the balls to either work it out or leave.

Fuck off.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

team lexington meeting today. current employees contributing to this-JP has an agenda.