ZB Ortho Solutions

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 8:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be their next victims.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do they pick who get the invite to this. I pour so much sweat into this company and I don’t make the list?

Invite list...
    PK
    CP
    SB
    FW
    SB
    KF
    WC
    AL
    SM
    MC
    MD
    JP
    HT
    RR
    CS
    DA
    MM
    GW
    DM
    DS

Do they not value our opinion?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

am I supposed to be looking forward to JS reevaluating “the girls” (we are not just girls) on Saturday?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why am I not invited to this? I put my life into this company and can’t even get an invite to quarterly meetings. But these people do?

PK, CP, SB, FW, SB, KF, WC AL, SM, MC, MD, JP, HT, RR, CS, DA, MM, GW, DM DS Shouldn’t everyone be invited to the quarterly meetings not just a select few? I with everything I do for this company one would think I would be included in something like this. unbelievable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must not be a leader. I thought everyone was a leader

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is most definitely NOT a leader in this company. MO & JS had given hope to everyone in their company they were leaders, but it is now known that is not the case, operations staff never had a chance at leadership and anyone outside of Louisville will be left out as well. Of course you do have those invited to the quarterly meeting I read about in April.... but again... pick and choose.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought everyone was a "Leader" These separate emails are the exactly reason communication around this place is so terrible.

In case anyone not on the leads list wants to know there will be F&A Comm Director in the Lexington office from 10:00 - 1:00 to talk key products and upcoming launches.

Look at Lexington growing up and being part of something.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ops. underpaid and undervalued.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a PR nightmare.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of acquisitions which might be true or may be based on the high tensions in this territory. However, until you can specifically offer details of provable inappropriate or illegal behaviors, nothing will be done,. Corporate will not act on emotional comments and rumors, no matter how true they may be. All of the comments may be, in part, factual, but you need provable specifics. Good luck to all involved, sounds like a real mess.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should we go 1 by 1 ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you firmly convinced that this distributorship accelerates ZB’s ability to execute on ZB’s Mission? Does it Alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world? Does it put ZB on a differentiated platform to be the MOST ETHICAL and AGGRESSIVE ORGANIZATION WHERE #WINNING IS THE ONLY WAY?

#WINNING

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off Douche Bag and go sell something.

Oh that's right...you can't cuz you're a box opener.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s a charity even for you- go F yourselves snowflakes!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Men of God should go to church tomorrow x2 to prepare for their strippas, hoez and blo

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confession = I steal from my repz and warehouse n I pay for my strippaz in cash

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Local news reporter wants in on this now, all this talk about non competes and that’s what her story is on. If she hasn’t reached out to you yet she will, don’t be afraid to talk. She won’t use names!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DePuy got their Sr Lexington rep on solicitation, after his “team” threw him under the bus

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t someone on team used to be associated with the news? know someone has been getting interviewed