ZB Surgical

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, May 15, 2016 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tock. The clock is winding down for Surgical.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think they shut it down after this year? No one's spending capital anymore. Sure, Roche birthed the heaping pile of trash known as monetized placements but even that is getting thrown by the wayside. Facilities are wising up to being raked over the coals to use equipment and then being locked into a contract for years.

The days of capital equipment are over for ZB Surgical. That leaves disposables. With clawbacks and BS number skimming by leadership it's got to be only a matter of time before they shut it down and just take orders from hospitals for disposable orders.

Maybe we're all wrong but I highly doubt it. Where there's smoke there's fire. And this ladies and gentlemen looks like a dumpster fire.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm afraid your right on the money. What was once a great company with humble beginnings is now a fly by the seat of your pants company. Its run its course. Sad to see it crumble to the ground. Oh the big warsaw monster will survive, but at the expense of surgical going down and more to come. I'm sure there will be more streamlining in the future.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As you read this thread, you should keep in mind that the majority of these posts were authored by the same disgruntled loser who has nothing better to do.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So everyone is happy and sales are through the roof at surgical?
    Which products are growing at the fastest rates?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“We are going to monetize the OR”

clawback you’re paycheck after the fact

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong wrong wrong

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the deal with surgical.. how many regions will hit this year? Will heads roll when quota is missed for a second straight year? Who will be to blame? Reps? Leadership? The almighty GR? Should be fun to watch... get your popcorn ready boys and girls

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the true story about the status if the Surgical group? There are lots of whispers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a couple Christmas songs...

All I want for Christmas is my Intellicart not to break, my Intellicart not to break, my Intellicart not to break!

My bad- just the truth? Cracked bottom plates is not what I want this time of year!

just spit balling here...

O come all ye Stryker Faithful, knucklehead and blind followers, o come ye and follow Brad and Greg
    To the land of smoke and mirrors

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GR or Adam shifty? With regards to moral compass.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surgical tracking to make quota? Thermometer getting hot? Tableau accurate yet?
    The disposable cuff market and lavage are both really some exciting areas to be in..., :cool:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great division to be a part of. Feel bad for the sorry ass hacks that have so many bad things to say.
    Leadership cares about their people—show up and do your job and you’ll get rewarded.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the person posting at 1AM Dec 31st.... pfffft

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is everyone getting excited for our national sales meeting? Should be some really good info shared...
    Does anyone still read the Inner Circle?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dog

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much longer will this Surgical division exist?
    Heard some more people were let go recently....
    What are everyone’s thoughts after the meeting?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We gonna ball till we fall baaabay!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whose Marvin? I thought Greg, the superior to all, was running this.