ZB Surgical

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, May 15, 2016 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody have any insight on the Indianapolis territory?

I am told the rep was promoted to manager. 180-190 at plan and the territory has consistently gone over plan. 200-220 expected comp and told most reps in the company are in the 180-200 range.

Sounds like it is not true based on a lot of this thread, but I do not see anyone talking about midwestern territories.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump will save Dover jobs. Believe it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think Trump will care about a few good paying Union jobs. He is all about the numbers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would take it. Great territory. Previous guy did a lot of good things.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be cautious about a territory within driving range of GR. He'll generally be an asset and doesn't like to lose in his backyard. But he'll be in your $hit more than not, and that will get old.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working for ZB Surgical is like playing second string for the 49ers. GR and BF are the laughing stock of the Ohio River Valley. No one has ever heard of them anywhere else. They've heard of the coasts, but never seen an ocean. Highlight of their lives was using the corporate jet. Once. What a bunch of corn fed yokels, led by dopes wearing cowboy boots in Warsaw.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those corn feed yokels wearing cowboy boots have built a pretty nice orthopedic business in little ol Warsaw, IN. You may not like everything they do or all the decisions they make, but the businesses they built over the years have made a pretty good life, not to mention improving patients lives, for thousands and thousands of people - from coast to coast!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZB Surgical has nothing to do with orthopedics.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty soon their won't be a Dover Surgical for Zimmer-Biomet. Every month a another product line leaves to be outsourced. Nothing coming in to take its place. You get the picture. Going to be interesting to see what Trump does about the free trade in Costa Rica.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outsourcing everything, regulatory nightmare, products on shiphold, and a nonexistent product pipeline. Good luck with that, ZB Surgical. How's GR spinning it these days?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Boss coming to Dover surgical wednesday........waiting for the other shoe to drop.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hope it goes bettet than it did for many of us in warsaw.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did it go on DD's visit to Dover?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure yet. He will be there til friday. Shifting most employees to day shift.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's Statesville, NC all over again?
    Tell Trump on them so he won't let it go to china

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They sent our pulse plus line to Costa Rica. And 9 other products since last year to various other locations. Weaning us down. Sad to see. They are one of our major employers in our county. Started by a local man who held the patent on the Snyder Hemovac.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard repeatedly last year that the GM was considering moving the Dover office closer to Cleveland. Easier to hire good people. Then it went very quiet. Looks like manufacturing will go overseas and management will roll into Warsaw.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New pay plan...............Wow..........Wow........

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly. This is the 3rd consecutive year they have continued to pay us less expecting a higher rate of return. How is it that I sell more every year and get paid less? I'm done.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest