Zeposia UC indication

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Dec 28, 2020 at 12:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got offer yesterday. Was more than I expected along with stock. Congrats and good luck to all

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you a manager?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What were panel interviews like? What questions or any insight can you share about them? Thanks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously???? STAR questions 101.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they are still going to launch this in the GI space?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think troll?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the 411? People getting offers?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s access in the GI space in Sarasota, Tampa area? Have big networks locked everybody out? I’m currently in the Northeast and Covid has me wanting to make a move.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes because Florida is so much better. The politics in Florida is a joke - their governor is a loser.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What have you been told in terms of the estimated start date/offers for the UC GI team?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Training in June..anyone been told different info?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all of Florida except the panhandle is now entirely full of meat head Jersey Shore types. Lots of hair gel, gold chains and Adidas track suits

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love BMS this time of year!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told reps will be starting training at different times, between March and April at the latest. Has anyone done the Panel interviews yet? I’m curious what kind of questions they ask? Much appreciated!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They ask what kinds of food you like, who was your first kiss, your hopes and dreams for the future, favorite song and movie. The most important question centers around turnoffs you know what bugs you, try to be positive on that one they’re trying to trip you up! Good luck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was told there are several start dates as early as the end of February and going through March. PDUFA isn't until May 30 so launch wouldn't be until June.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Training would occur prior to launching and a few days after to review product info if many updates to PI is what I’m hearing. Notification of moving on to panel interviews this week or next. I’m guessing no concrete dates since many told different time frames.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

panel interviews have been happening since last week.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm currently interviewing for a position in the northeast. I was told training in April and launch in June. What is the base salary others are hearing? I was initially told 120-130k for someone a lot of experience and existing relationships in GI offices

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I spoke with the recruiter I was asked what my compensation expectations are. As I have considerable GI experience and connections I stated 150 base to which they replied that it would be the very top end of what the position is compensating. Hope this helps.