Zeposia will Flop. Fallout will affect many

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2020 at 8:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The timing is fortune. Out of everyone’s control.

but there is no real access and the providers have no time for switching or talking new therapies.
    Yes yes we know done have will the ones I’m out pocket but overall this launch will flop.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overhead of personnel is costly supporting this launch.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not going well at all

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Product profile better than anticipated. Our problem has been personnel all along. We had a chance to put the right people in place to create a "sales" culture and we let Todd do his thing for too long. We passed on the right people in the name of those he knew. Things flow downhill from there. Then the merger. Some of the very best were precluded from coming with us because they were Otezla people. If we had their top 20% (who were all willing to come), we would be fine. Instead, we are surrounded by Jason and Todd types. When you combine that with the BMY culture of activity over performance, it gets rotten quick. I am hoping to hold on through COVID and then get out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s be real this product launch for MS has not been the blockbuster we all thought or told it would be

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reimbursement support flat out “SUCKS”

that team is worthless

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well patient services is all that is helping this launch by sending out free drug

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea this won’t last into next year. There are HIGH salaries sitting in their hands. The entire reimbursement team does N O T H I N G

Time sever.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a FLOP. Big FLOP

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long until a restructure?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does the uptake suck, I don’t get it. It’s “easier” to get onboard. Won’t look good when leadership sees Novartis is eating our lunch.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a competitor in the West Coast and I can say that nobody is writing this. Its so bad that I feel sorry for the rep. Zeposia is a decent drug but not able to find a niche.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worth applying for? Sinking ship? What’s the reality out in the field?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So happy I declined to move over. I hear from others that transferred over from celebrity that they are posting for jobs weekly to get out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From celgene

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile, Ofa is kicking ass!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can definitely say that OFA is killing here in S. CA and I’m probably gonna need to be looking for a new gig soon. All of those east coaster/south/Midwest—are you seeing OFA taking off in your area?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s going to lead this GI team if not celgene People

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the heat is on! And this did not go as planned

and cutting heads will happen.

THIS WAS FORECASTED to be HUGE

but it’s not even close.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just saw job posting for Gastro position in my area. Thinking comp is base of 140-160 with total payout 180-200. Just wondering if this accurate info as I don’t want to leave current job for less. Would appreciate any insight into what accurate comp is for this role. Thank You