Zero Access

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2020 at 11:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG. They pay us. Here in the Midwest We had little to no access before Covid now there is nothing to do.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry, they know. That’s why things are already being readied come January. Layoffs would have come sooner if it weren’t for Germany. They will “right size” again in order to fit the new normal.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup...the big meeting is in Sept. Not much we can do about it in this environment. You could fluff what you are doing, but I wouldn't want to be the only rep actually meeting the expectations. Nothing suspicious there. Time to thinks creatively about a future where this job might not exist. There will be a lot more changes far beyond pharma and being mentally agile and creative will serve you well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new normal is leaving literature. Nothing is open. We’ll look and work just like oncology! But with less pay. Please give us decent packages. Sooner than later.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am an hsbs and have had several virtual engagements . F2F is always best, but this is working.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HSBS...emphasis on the BS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access in MN!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero access in WI.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dear god why is this company paying hubs to go into my offices to call on hips and send cars to pcps?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access in Philly...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access in rural Illinois

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Access in Pittsburgh

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access in CA

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing going on in Iowa. Closed!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have some access in the North East, but it is only about 15 to 20% of what I used to have.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since this pandemic started, my ‘access’ to my coworker was been minimal. We used to meet up and ‘team build’ a few times/week. I haven’t seen him in over 3 months. Now we just text each other pictures and had 1 weird Zoom call where we got naked.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access in NE

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe that is because the pushy BI managers are spreading a virus in offices and to their reps.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You boys comparing manhood?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah their comparing ‘access’ statistics!