Zero Access

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2020 at 11:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

0 access in Oregon

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks it’s closed out here. No access for anyone or any division. I’ve been sitting home making stuff up for years. HSBS before now Specialty. Doesn’t matter because you cannot see or get in anywhere.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are companies that have not allowed their reps back in the field yet. We may be out too soon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is some access in some places. It is not zero. Mostly independents and very low numbers of offices seeing us, but there are some. Offices connected with hospitals are not open to us.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm independents a dying breed..Let's see I have 1 office in my whole territory that's an independent.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My territory should have been white spaced years ago. There is no access in the state in which I work in. Yes, here in the Midwest.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for. White space will result in your job being at risk.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding??? Out too soon??? The companies that have not allowed their reps back into the field by this time are the ones late to the party. BI has already been somewhat behind in this aspect.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re smoking the crack pipe. I work in New York State and we have a ton of access… And the fact you put it on Café Pharma you’re just digging your own grave. My suggestion is you quit now and let someone else who wants to work take your job!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat is out of the proverbial bag. Sorry.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible access in ND

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access in central Florida

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access in SD

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have reps been called back out of the field to home in states with spikes?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access in WA state! But this is nothing new as we have been calling it in for years now!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To post number 36. Ditto here in Minnesota and Wisconsin little to no access and it’s been that way for years

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and yet we still pay you? It’s amazing how much money is wasted here.

reps admitting they don’t work and it’s been this way for years. You should be fired and thrown in jail for theft.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access here calling on the renowned M_ Y_ clinics. No Conferences either. No reps, no conferences till Jan 2021 and then they will decide. YIKES. Nothing to do.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? Offices are open for lunches now