ZERO job cuts to the RD's today

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2014 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything looking good for the rest of the sales force

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone already knew RDs weren't getting cut. Shit rolls down hill at Fortavis. The reps are going to see the biggest % cuts.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RDs weren't going to get cut. They probably found out alignments and all that. Some DMs will be cut or forced down. Sales force will be cut as stated.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when do the DM's and reps get announced?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about ABDs?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The email that was sent out today stated what moat of us sane people already knew..... Yhat August 1st is when it all begins and we will hear more in yhe coming weeks.

NO DELAY.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did it say? I'm in corporate so I don't get the same emails as you

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read it again dipshit. "Field integration activities will now begin on August 1." So, RDs will hear around 8/1, then DMs the next week and the reps the week after. It's basically a 3 week delay.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG.

SHIT is still on track.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell is wrong with u?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not very smart, are you?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a fucking moron.

Conf calls said aug 1 everyone will know

Email said aug 1 everyone will know

You say neither of those things are true and august ~25 is when it is pushed back to.

ahahahah, another idiot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sr DM here: All will know officially on Aug 1st. Please stop playing word games. Again ALL will know officially by Aug 1. Is that clear enough for the mentally challenged?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

N
    RD here-not quite true. There will be a token cut of 1or 2 RDs. Suspect northeast region. Also at least 10 DMs. Reps will bear the brunt as the whole business model is changing. In 5 years there will effectively not be any reps making calls. All sales via IT tools and video conferencing ; VSee; etc. Any reps out there that survive in short term better get going on bee career.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope 10-20 RD are cut

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the problem with most reps.. You sit around and WAIT until you're laid off! Why not find something else!??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can everyone knock off the "sr", "senior", & tenured crap? Irrelevant & or phony. Go tell your mom you're senior whatever-I'm sure she's very proud.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sr DM here off hrs : This is nonsense post. I am proud of my stature as the senior DM in my district. I have earned PClub 4 times in 8 years as the most productive female in this area.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope this is a joke.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD here: No this is dead serious. I know this woman has a brest track record and has worked her butt off to move up to DM. Sometimes that 'little extra' effort is what makes the difference. Senior managers remember the eager young reps who work late to fill a need; close a sale; help a coworker.