Zero time out of the field for OA home study

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really! I guess our family time is not important. But wait we have these 6 crapy TV to give out. We don't care if you can't enjoy your time with your family and watch TV. When will we get our overtime pay? I had enough our this company, it is time to update my resume with early view data

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just got fed up with these GSK rejects? Wake up Jacka$$!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you don't have to call people names. Grow up and move out of your parents house

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't we just have an extra day at training? Or, GASP!, an office/training day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be time out of the field, JV because we are committed!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does HR know about this? There have been many suits settled against Pharma companies for requiring work outside of business hours .someone needs to call Inventiv HR

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow up people...we are salaried employees. This is not an 8-5 job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then they need to up our salary

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there's a well thought out and novel idea. Did it hurt?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't we have these fuckin home study calls in the morning. 5 and 7? Some of us have kids and a life.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes it even more clear why this product (and IROKO) sucks!! God forbid we're out of the field for even 1hr. You know you have a buffoonish product when you have to be on the field every single day for Rx's to show up!!

Certainly ZORVOLEX has a lifespan as short as Scott's career with IROKO!! Gone too soon....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

inventive usually gives training time out-of-the-field for most contracts,why would they do differently for Iroko

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon, people. It's called "work." This really isn't that big a deal. We aren't some labor union, taking smoke breaks every 30 minutes. Let's just do it & move on. All the whining makes us look like spoiled brats.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be a manager. If we made the same salary as most reps then it might be ok but I have a family that I enjoy spending time with. This company is nothing but a bunch of cast offs from gsk that lies, cheat and don't care about families. Good luck on getting more than 8 calls a day.